"Yoongi loves me and is a very behaved baby when it comes to me. I could be doing medicine and he would just be staring at me or sleep." Seokjin giggled, glancing a little at the baby in the room who's still asleep, all swaddled up. He has to surely wake the baby up soon to feed.

"Alright. We should be able to last with these silvers for now. After I fix the roof, maybe I can venture into the forest to look for some herbs. You take care of Yoongi in the meantime and when I come back, I'll teach you how to make simple medicine. Alright?"

"Alright."

"Great." Namjoon smiled before getting up and cleaning their plates in the stream.

Seokjin on the other hand took the blanket that swaddled Yoongi off before tickling the baby's neck, waking Yoongi up.

"I'm sorry for waking you up my little lord, but you must feed alright?" Seokjin smiled as he kissed the baby's face to wake him up more. Yoongi giggled, signaling Seokjin that he's fully awake.

Seokjin slid his dress off just enough to expose his breasts and let Yoongi suck on it. In no time, Yoongi got drowsy and slowly fall asleep, still sucking on the omega. Namjoon entered the room, looking refreshed and face quite wet, telling Seokjin that the alpha cleaned his face in the stream.

"Hey." Namjoon greeted, getting on the bed and wrapping his arm's around Seokjin's waist.

"Hey to you as well alpha." Seokjin chuckled as he fixed his dress when Yoongi turned away.

"You're so beautiful everytime I see you." Namjoon muttered as he buried his nose into the omega's neck.

"Joonie, I'm holding Yoongi!" Seokjin said, hissing at the alpha lowly as he tried to hold back a moan when Namjoon began to suck on his neck.

"Put him on the bed then." Namjoon said, taking his brother away and gently placing the baby in the middle of the bed before returning to Seokjin's side. The alpha placed his omega on his lap before kissing him on the lips. Seokjin hummed before opening his mouth to let the alpha's tongue.

"That's enough for tonight. Court me long and well first." Seokjin giggled before laying on the bed. Namjoon followed but Yoongi lay in between them.

"I will Omega. Good night, love." Namjoon smiled, closing his eyes.

"Good night, alpha." Seokjin smiled, closing his eyes as well.

---

(Day 13 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

It's been days since Namjoon and Seokjin have settled in their shack. The roof is now fixed, the weeds surrounding the area have been plucked out and Seokjin replanted flowers Namjoon took from the forest in their spacious yard. 

Since their location is quite secluded, they had a lot of space and from what the inn keeper said, it used to be his old home with his family but now that he owns an inn, they abandoned it. Namjoon has to say, the inn keeper sold it cheaper than it's original value and surely the inn keeper got the shorter end of the bargain but he isn't complaining.

Yoongi would be out in the yard, playing with his wooden toys while Seokjin would ground up the herbs in the mill. Namjoon would be plowing the empty spot near the shack and wet the soil to get the land ready for crops as he and Seokjin plan to start charity work soon.

It has become a routine for them. The alpha would be up early in the morning before the sun has even risen and collect medicinal herbs and plants. If the alpha saw a beautiful flora, he would dig it up from the roots and bring it home. When the alpha would arrive home at dawn, he'll kiss Seokjin awake before organizing his batch of plants for the day. Seokjin would then prepare breakfast and feed Yoongi before leaving the baby to do whatever it wants (which is to sleep back again or play with his wooden toys then sleep). Namjoon and Seokjin would eat breakfast then the omega would be set to work, grinding herbs in the mill outside (usually taking Yoongi with him if the baby isn't asleep). Namjoon would be plowing the land then plant some seeds of crops and herbs.

It's a peaceful life and they couldn't have asked for more. No projects to plan, no people dressing them up, no one to judge them, no one to impress, nothing to care about except their crops and each other.

"I'll be heading to the town to sell these medicine. You did well omega." Namjoon said, kissing Seokjin who's holding Yoongi. Yoongi the ever loving brother he is, smacked his brother's face away from the omega before wrapping his arms around Seokjin in a possessive manner.

"Why you little devil." Namjoon groaned as he pinched his brother's cheeks but the baby just yelled and slapped his hands away.

Seokjin just laughed at their antics.

"Well, better get going alpha!" Seokjin smiled as he gave his alpha a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll be back soon!" Namjoon smiled as he loaded the vases full of medicine on the wagon, each vase labeled by their names such as; chamomile, Echinacea and the like.

Seokjin waved which Yoongi mimicked as Namjoon rode away on Astrid.