29

Leilani's POV: (6 months later)

"How's Issac?"Cuchillos asked me which threw me off.

"He's good. I had him-"She cut me off.

"About a month and a half ago."

"Why did you want me to come here again?"I asked.

She laughed. "I told you not to get married. I thought not getting pregnant would've gone without explaining."

"Why are you so concerned about what I do with my life? If I want to get married, I'm going to get married. If I get pregnant, I'm going to have that child. If I decide to moved into a fancy ass neighborhood, get a car, a dog, a cat, or a fucking butterfly. Why do you fucking care?"

There was a pause for a moment until Cuchillos spoke. "He's the next leader."

I was confused by her response. "What do you mean?"

"The Santos. Spooky's the next leader."

My jaw dropped. Oscar, being a mafia boss? I mean hot. But what the fuck. Why is she telling me this?

"Why are you telling me and not him?"

"Well he might be the leader. But you'll definitely be the minds of this whole operation."Cuchillos said.

"He won't do it. I won't do it."I started to get agitated.

"Then you'll leave. And Spooky will have to figure everything out on his own and you won't see your kid. I can make that happen."

I looked at her with rage. But after a moment, I thought about it. I mean we have the ability to change everything. But that doesn't mean this was our life, or what we want to do. Of course me and Oscar wanted out but this is going in even deeper.

"When would he have to "take the position, if he does?"I asked.

"Tonight."

-----

Oscar walked out back to where I was at waiting for him to be down with the meeting with Cuchillos.

"So?"I asked anxiously.

He looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. "I had no choice."

"I know."I said with little emotion.

He let out a sigh. "This will be better for Issac though. He'll have a better education, living situation, and nicer things."He came up to me grabbed my waist.

"Your right."I kissed him.

"Life will be good Lei. I promise for you and our beautiful baby boy."

This chapter is short and I apologize but I have major events coming up in the next chapter so stay tuned, also I didn't proof read before I published this so my bad for any errors

-cantevenfunction