38

Leilani's POV:

"How am I apart of the reason he's in prison?" I questioned. I tried not to snap but you could still hear it in my voice I was about too.

"Don't get snappy with me now Loopy. I don't take shit from you no more. Now if you wanna know so bad, go to talk your baby daddy. He's been fucking up a lot shit." Sad Eyes said then poked my chest.

I slapped his hand away. "That's still your boss bozo." I snapped.

I still couldn't get over this. Why the fuck is this shit happening now?

"Right now I don't give a fuck. You need to clean up this mess. Spooky ain't gonna do shut. But you will." Sad Eyes said.

I could see it in his eyes that he was going crazy.

"What does Cesar being in prison have to do with Lani?" Ru spoke up.

"This don't in-" I cut Sad Eyes off.

"Don't speak to him, talk to me. Even though he did ask a question that I asked earlier and never really got a response too." I stated.

He rubbed his face with his hand, like he was in distress.

"Come around sometime tomorrow. I'll tell you about it, when you're alone." He emphasized.

I rolled my eyes. "What ever you say." I laughed and tried walking away again, but he grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm serious Loopy. If you don't find out now, you're gonna be in deep shit." He said lowly so only I could hear.

"Then why won't you tell me now?" I basically whispered.

"Because those little friends of yours are gonna get themselves killed this time if they find out."

I just nodded my head and motioned for Rue to follow me. I was still so fucking confused and I don't know if I want to tell Rue what had just happened.

We walked in silence the rest of the way home. Just occasionally passing the bottle back and forth to each other.

We finally arrived back at the house and Geny looked worried, like she about almost had a heart attack.

———

Next Day...

Oscar's POV:

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"Told her that she needed to come here." Sad Eyes said.

"And?" I questioned.

"And, I told her that Cesar being in prison is partly her fault."

I laughed. That girl has no idea how much shit she just got herself into. She could've just talked to me and this shit wouldn't even be happening.

"Are you gonna be here when she comes around?" Sad Eyes asked.

"Of course I am. I wanna know first hand what's she's gonna say."

-cantevenfunction