Chapter 22-Baby Boy-

Oscar's POV:

She died. She died from a seizure. She died.

I couldn't lose her she was my paradise, my safe place, my everything.

She died.

I watched her die.

Leilani's POV:

I can't believe I died. I needed to go back. I wanted to hold Oscar one last time, laugh with the group once more, and visit my mom's grave.

With that thought the last thing I saw was doctors rushing in my room and now I'm at my house.

I walked through the front door and turned on the light.

"Mom?"I said confused.

"Babydoll! What are you doing here baby? Your to young to be dead."She laughed standing up from the chair.

"Don't touch me."I said pushing her away.

"Baby your dead and you still hate me?"She said tearing up.

"I messed up that bad?"She said but I didn't respond.

"What was it?"She said.

"Since the day you gave birth to me."I said.

"Mom, I'll have love for the soul fact that your my mother, that's it. You were never cut out for this, well for me. Maybe my brother was different or the same. I don't know. But I promise you this, my brother is the only reason I'm like this. He's the reason the way I am. I love you Momma even though you put me through hell."

"I love you."Was the last this she said to me until I was suddenly standing in front of my old house in Compton.

"Leilani?"I heard someone say then get up from the porch.

"Romeo?"I said.

"Your dead? How? Wait don't tell me yet. Your here, your grown up! Your so beautiful, come here."He said pulling me into a hug I felt safe.

"How were you?"He laughed tearing up and so did I.

"Uh, good actually. I was pregnant, you were gonna be an uncle. I know I'm only 17 but I was raising a grown woman and paying the bills before then so I know I'm grown enough to take care of a baby."I said.

"Leilani! That's so good to hear, I mean not now. But shit you a mom Lei, you were born for that."He said laughing.

When he called me Lei I frowned a little but I shrugged it off,"I've missed you." I said pulling him into another hug.

"I love and missed you more."He said hugging back.

"No I love you."I said and we both laughed then I was in a bland room with a window.

"Where am I?"I say confused.

I start looking around when I see a crib, I looked down too see a baby.

A baby boy.

I picked him up,"Hey buddy."I smiled.

He smiled at me back, he had Oscar's award winning smile and his nose. He had my facial structure with my eyes. And a whole lot of curly hair.

I started cradling him and tearing up.

"I love you, Carmelo Roesco Diaz."I started crying and then started laughing at the name I just came with but that's what was so special about him.

And with that everything was black again.

I heard a continuous beeping, I opened my eyes.

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust.

"Your awake! OMG! BABY YOUR AWAKE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DON'T EVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!"Oscar said showering me in kisses.

"Chill bruh I just woke up."I laughed "I love you too."I said kissing his lips before looking at the other side of the room.

"Ruben, Jamal, Julius Cesar, Honey Badger."They all came to my bed side.

"You died, you know."Jamal says.

"Shut up Jamal. She probably doesn't even know."Monse says.

"Yes I do fool, I was there."I say.

"Okay get out your annoying and I just woke up."I say shooing them out.

I watched them all leave.

"No, no, no, you. You stay."I laugh as Oscar shuts the door and comes to sit on the bed.

"How long was I out for?I asked.

"3 days, they put you into a medically induced coma."He said putting his hand on mine.

"How are you handling it? And before you say anything I'm actually really happy right now."I said.

"How the fuck are you happy Leilani, you just got shot, you died twice and lost our baby!"He said gritting through his teeth then covering his mouth at the last part.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Did you know?"He said taking my hands before I had time to react.

I wasn't mad though, he had a right to be upset.

"No, I didn't but when I died I saw him, and before I died I had a dream. In this dream I was such a rage I think that's what caused me to die."I said.

"What do you mean saw him?"He asked.

I took a deep breath, "Baby, when I died the second time. I got to see my mom, my brother Romeo, and our baby. Our baby boy."I said starting to tear up.

He just squinted his eyes at me.

"I'm not crazy."I said laughing wiping away the tears.

"Who knows maybe it was a dream."I said.

Oscar scooted me over and laid next to me.

"What did he look like?"He asked said looking at me with a big smile on his face.

"This is why I love you."I said pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."I said smiling through the kiss.

Okay we'll be in reality next chapter. Were also coming to an end :(((

-cantevenfuntion