Chapter 18-Reunited-

Leilani's POV:

I just froze.

I felt completely numb.

I felt like a leaf blowing in the wind.

I felt weak.

Scared.

Terrified.

I was starting to panic.

I trusted her with that. NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES! I was so deep into my thoughts and so out of reality I didn't even hear Ruby come outside.

He sat down next to me.

I looked at him and he just started crying.

"What's wrong Ruby?"

"I should be asking you that question."He stated looking at me trying to wipe away the tears but they just kept on coming.

"You don't need to worry about me Ruby. It's all in the past where it's meant to be now leave it there."I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm so sor-"I cut him off.

"You had the right intentions Ruby. You just wanted me safe and to live and dream big. I understand, believe me I do. Your heart was in the right place but your mind wasn't."I said pulling him into a hug.

"How are you always so good with your word?"He chuckled.

"It's a gift I've been using for years."I laughed along with him.

He stood up and held out his hand for me to grab it.

"We familia again?"He asked.

"No."I looked at him and he just frowned.

"Cause we always were and always will be."I said pulling him in for another hug and then group came out.

"Finally the real comedian is back. Ruby was getting old."Monse said and we all laughed.

We went back inside and started catching up. When Oscar came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, I'll be right back."I said. They all nodded shooed me away memorized by what ever the fuck was on T.V.

Oscar's POV:

Hearing what Geny said really hit me. I know I still had feelings for Lei. I knew I was still memorized by her. And just hearing out loud again all the shit she went through, stung me. It angered me.

I went into the bathroom to have my own space, a half hour had passed when I finally came out of the bathroom and saw her. I just want her so bad.

I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey."She said soft standing behind me.

"Hey."I turned around and got all happy and shit.

"How's life been treating you?"She asked.

"I think I should ask you that, but since you asked better. Me and Malu broke up."I said.

"Damn, lo siento compa."She said.

"Don't be compa, she was cheating on me and she was on my dick about getting you killed or jumped for shooting at her."I said walking closer to her.

She giggled. God I've missed hearing that laugh.

"Whatchu looking at fool?"She smirked.

"You hermosa."I smiled back.

"Not your rebound."She said in defensive.

"If anything Malu was a rebound."I said picking her up and lifting her onto the counter.

"Is that right?"She said putting her hands around me neck.

"Si, mi amour."I said into her ear cause I know that's what she likes.

She gripped my neck.

I was about to go and kiss her when she hopped off the counter.

"Gonna have to try harder than that this time."She said before walking away.

She's making me go crazy and I love it.

I know that this is a short chapter sorry :((

As always give me your feedback and let me now how my story is going and if you like it so far.

-cantevenfunction