Chapter 13-Reasons Why-

TRIGGER WARNING ON THIS CHAPTER

(I really hope y'all will understand the chapter title)

Leilani's POV:

When I saw Oscar's look on his face I knew I said what I said the wrong way.

He shook his head and started walking out of the kitchen.

I grabbed his arm but he throw he pulled away.

"Oscar."I shouted.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I said walking out of the house.

I was annoyed. Like any other normal human being. BUT THE GAG IS...

I have an iud (iud's are little thingy that can go into your arm or in your va jay jay that can stop or lighten your period, do your research. Anyways back to reading)

SOOOO bitch I can't get prego for another 3 1/2 years when I get this one replaced.

"You know he's gonna flip shit, right?" Cesar says from the kitchen.

"I know, but the thing is. I can get pregnant. Just not right now."I sighed. And walked back in the kitchen.

"What do you mean?"

"I have and iud." I said annoyed.

"Oh yeah... I forgot, glad you did no offense. But you were bi-polar as fuck." We both laughed.

"Yeah I know. Shit I almost lit you and Jamal on fire that one time." I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

"We didn't know that it was your food." Cesar says in defense.

"Still it was your fault. Food is not a fair game.It's a choice of life or death." I said looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Facts." He said that then there was an awkward silence.

He let out a sigh.

"We miss having you around Lani." He turned towards me.

"I miss you guys too. But Ruby chose what he thought was best."I shrugged.

"I honestly am happy that you connected with my brother. I've never seen him this happy for so long. But I hate how Ruby reacted, he blew it way out of proportion." Cesar said.

"I can say the same. He makes me so happy. Just knowing that I'm his and he's mine. That's what matters to me. That it's 50/50 with us, you know. All or nothing. And for Ruby he made his choice I just have to live with it."I said making my way back to the counter and taking my spot back.

"I see that, but right now you need to talk to him or at least try to. He's gonna flip out because I know he's gonna do something so fucked up Lani. Make your effort, before he does something." Cesar said getting up from the table walking out of the kitchen.

"Thank you Cesar." I said walking out with him.

"Anytime Lani."

We walked out of the house and everyone was looking at us. What the fuck, I mean yeah they stare at me but these were more like sorry and judge mental stares.

I just walked over to my house. Brushing it away, whatever it was. I knew was about Oscar and I knew it wasn't going to be good. So I texted him saying,

(To Oscar)Leilani-Can we talk. What I said didn't have anything valid in it. Just let me explain. Please.

I didn't get a response.