Chapter 6 -Oops-

Ruby's POV:

(Italics are thoughts)

I haven't heard from Leilani all day except for this morning when she texted the groupchat that she wasn't coming to school. That was it. No explanation either, something is so off about that I can feel it.

I was walking to her house after school with Cesar but he ran his bag over to his house first. So I took the liberty and used the spare key she has hidden on her porch and went into the house.

As I walked in and she was making out with Spooky.

THERES NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS REAL!!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted.

Oscar's POV:

(Italics are thoughts)

I was so flustered about all this shit. It made me so mad that someone I have care for hurt like this. I mean I wouldn't say that I have deep undying love, compassion and heart for her. Just care. That's it. I know I didn't ask to much but I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would probably lose me shit.

But one thing lead to another and were kissing.

Holy fuck.

I know it's corny as hell but. This kiss just felt different. Like it was ours, you feel me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I look over and see one of my hermano's friends.

Leilani's POV:

(Italics are thoughts, present time)

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I look over and see Ruby I immediately run to my room grab a hoodie and run back out.

I came back out to see Oscar standing in the kitchen. And Ruby still in shock.

"Heyyy, Ru. How youuu beeeen?" I say dragging out the words so it comes off lighty.

"How have I been. I don't know, I'm not he one fucking gang-bangers." he scoffed.

"Ruby, I didn't fuck him. Nor have I ever." I said in annoyance.

"She's right, she didn't make the move I did. I shouldn't have done it she was upset about her mom and I came over here to check on her because last night I thought someone broke into her house and I saw she didn't go to school. So I came over and comforted her when I saw she was upset." Oscar said confidently.

Damn a fast liar, noted.

I tag along with his lie. "He's right Ru. It was just a stupid little kiss that shouldn't of happened. It was nothing more and wasn't gonna be anything more you know how I am." I looked him in the eyes to give him reassurance.

"Okay whatever Leilani. Don't be so fucking stupid. And for you Spooky get out I need to talk to Leilani. Alone." Ruby said in annoyance.

"Ight, see you around Lei." Oscar said heading towards the door.

As he opened it Cesar came through.

"Yo, why was my brother here?" Cesar said shutting the door behind him.

"I don't know Cesar, ask Leilani. She was the one sucking your brothers face off." Ruby gave me a stern look.

"Are you serious right now?" Cesar said looking hurt.

"Yes, I did. It was a stupid mistake and a huge misunderstanding. Last night he came over here thinking someone broke into the house. He then came over this morning to check up on me because of last night and because I didn't go to school. And we all know I don't miss school for shit. When he was over here I had to go visit my mom at the hospital he offered to drive me I denied but he insisted and I didn't want to piss Spooky off you know how that goes. I then offered him inside after we got back and he accepted, maybe he took that in a different way. I don't know. All I know is that it was one kiss and will never happen again." I said frowning.

"It's okay Lani, I understand. But if it happens again, and god don't let it happen. I will literally beat the shit out of you." Cesar said laughing a little bit at the end.

"Whatever Lani, I'm still pissed. So expect the side eye for the next few days. Also mom invited you to dinner."Ruby said going towards the door.

"Okay I'll be there, lo siento Ruby it was just a stupid mistake. I promise you I have higher standards than him." I said smiling.

"You better, but I'm gonna go with Ruby, wanna go?" Cesar said gesturing towards the door.

"Nah it's okay bro. I'm finna give him as much space as I can for right now." I say waving my hand for him to go.

"Alright, see you later amigo." Cesar said leaving.

I got up from the counter and picked up my shirt that Oscar tore off of me. I then start to get emotional.

I can't believe he knows. What if he tells Cesar? What if he tells someone else? What if everyone finds out about this shit? I'm so fucked. I can't even think clearly.

I let one tear slide down my face. That's it. No more. Thug it out, show no emotion.

I start to walk around my house. I then go into my moms room. I see pills, needs, condom wrappers, trash, cigarette butts, and a gun.

I slowly start to pick everything up and put it in the garbage in that was next to the door. I was cleaning to get my head clear. I didn't want to think right now.

~About 2 Hours later~

I finally finished cleaning her room. As I was about to close the door and figure out what to do with the gun I get a text from Mouse.

Mouse: I know it's your day off but I got some people out in Oak Lawn that would pay double if you could come right now.

Leilani: Hold on ik you don't like waiting but I have to deal with something right now text you in like 15.

Read 4:47

That's great double pay for a big drop let's go bitches !!

I finally thought of a good place to put in. I put it in the dug I have in my wall that's where I keep my stash of drugs and money.

Leilani: Sorry I made you wait but I'm all good now. Whats up?

Mouse: Jj's ina 1/2 hour.

Leilani: Okay I'll get there as fast as I can.

Okay now I'm rushing Jj's is a 20 minute walk and I only have 5 minutes to get ready.

You know you have to have kill time.

I quickly grab a pair of jeans and throw those on along with a tight cropped long sleeve. I put a pair of joggers and a hoodie on over that. I quickly pull out my make up back from under my desk and put on a little bit of makeup. (eyelashes, eyebrows, highlight and lip gloss.)

I then grab my bag and make sure my glasses and bandanna are in there.

As soon as I'm done checking I leave and hop my fence on the way to Jj's. As I'm walking about half way there I remember about dinner at Ruby's tonight. Fuck.

Hey y'all whatcha thinks gonna happen?

Stay tuned, this is only the beginning.

-cantevenfunction