14

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Here is another chapter. I hope you still like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

The McCall pack and Layla were at the table outside the school talking about the wild hunt. "What are we going to do to get Hayden back?" Liam asked. Everybody looked at him confused.

"Who is Hayden?" Scott questioned for everybody as they nodded. Liam looked at the shocked. "Hayden, my girlfriend that was taken by the wild hunt" (Changed my mind, Hayden is going to take Stiles's place)

"When did you get a girlfriend and how come I did know about it," Mason said feeling betrayed.

"Forget about that, the wild hunt already took somebody," Scott said.

"People are already are forgetting about Hayden, just like Deaton said, but why didn't I forget about her," Liam whispered to himself. "Maybe it because she is my mate or we half mated"

"We got to do more research on the wild hunt," Scott said. As soon as he said that the bell runged. "Doing Lunch, Lydia, and Malia, you guys go to the library and see what you can find."

They nodded and everybody made their way inside to get to class.

~Timeskip to Lydia and Malia in the library~

"Those who see the Wild Hunt beware, for you are already lost" Malia read out from a book. "The wild hunt travel by storm, specifically lightning"

"So if you see ghost rider, you will be taken and forgotten is what I assume this is saying," Lydia said. "It also said below that to remember those that were taken by the wild hunt you have to found something that belongs to them that wasn't not fully taken into the wild hunt dimension. Once people start to remember a person that was taken, everything that belonged to them will start to reappear."

"We have to tell this to the pack," Malia said as the bell runged signaling the end of the lunch.

~Timeskip to End of School~

"So, what did you find in the library about the hunt?" Scott asked Lydia and Malia."Not much, but we did found that people can remember those who were taken if they found an item that belonged to the person that wasn't fully taken into the wild hunt dimension"

"Also, when people start to remember the person, everything that belonged to that person starts to reappear" Malia added on.

"Okay, that can help us. Liam do you have anything that may have belonged to the Hayden girl that went missing."

"I found her phone at the place she disappeared when I went to check it out," Liam said as he took the phone out of his phone, showing it to everybody. "Can you unlock it to see if there are pictures of her inside the phone if you know the passcode?"

"Yea" Liam replied to Scott as he unlocked Hayden since her passcode is the date they started dating. He clicked the gallery to see if there are pictures. "I found some pictures she is in." He showed the pictures to everybody. Everybody looked at the pictures trying to remember her. Mason is the first one to remember her.

"I remember her. Hayden, you used to bully her in middle school, and she punched you on the first day of school when you tried to talk to her." After he started to remember, everybody else started to remember a memory of her.

"This is good, we have a way to not forget the people that were taken. Lydia and Malia was there anything else that you read" Scott asked. "We also read that they travel by lightning and that's it."

"Okay, we have to bring them out for a fight, but before we do that get Hayden back. We also have to get our pack together for a fight" Scott said to everybody. "Hey, guys, what is that light over there." Everybody turned towards Mason to see what he is talking about. They saw that he was pointing a light near the tree outside the school building.

"Where did that light come out?" Liam questioned.

"I don't know, but it is getting bigger and brighter" Stiles replied as everybody watched it get bigger. The light got too bright that everybody had to cover their eyes with their arm.

~Somewhere in The Phantom Train Station~

Hayden was trying to figure a way out of this train station where everybody was acting weird. She tried all the doors, but as soon as she walked inside the doors, they just led her back to the station. When the last door brought her back to the station, she was about to give up, but she saw a light coming from the tunnel that the riders come from. She goes into the tunnel to figure out what the light is. She saw a light a few meters from the opening of the tunnel that was getting bigger and brighter. She decided to keep going towards the light, reaching out for it with her hand. Once she touched the light, it pulled her in completely. She closed her eyes and when she did, she saw that she was outside Beacon Hills High School.

~Back to The McCall Pack and Layla~

Everybody took their arm off their eyes when the light disappeared. After they did that, they saw Hayden standing where the light used to be. "Hayden!!" Liam shouted. "Liam!!!" Hayden shouted back. They ran towards each other, giving each other a hug and a kiss.

"This reunion is nice and all, but we have to figure out a way to bring the riders for a fight," Stiles said ruining the moment. "There is a train rail somewhere in the woods with a lever. You guys can bring them out there" Someone says behind them. They turned around and saw Peter Hale.

"What are you doing here?" Malia asked angrily.

"Well, I heard about the wild hunt and wanted to see how y'all were handling it"

"Well, as you can see we are handling it just fine without your help," Malia said back angrily.

"Malia, we could use his help. The more the merrier" Scott said to her and that calms her down. "How do we get the wild hunt to come to that part of the woods at that you?"

"That place is where the portal is, it where they come and go to the Phantom Train Station. If you mess with the lever and tracks, that can trigger them to come"

"How can we know what you are saying is right and will work?" Liam questioned.

"I saw some of them coming and going from that place"

"Then shouldn't you be taken by the wild hunt already since you saw them already" Malia questioned. "I was, but I escape by hiding behind one of the ghosts riders. I even got burned making it out of there. I landed a couple of meters away from that place I talked about"

"Okay, we trust what you are saying. We will go to the place in the woods and take the wild hunt on. We will meet there on Friday night" Scott said enforming everybody. Everybody nodded agreeing. "We will see each other on Friday. For tomorrow, we have to get everybody together for the fight" Everybody nodded and went there separate ways.

"Hey, Layla, can you see if your dad can help?" Scott asked Layla before she left. "Yea, I can. I'm sure he will love to help".

"Okay, see you later"

"See you"

_____________________

End of crappy long Chap. Theo will make a comeback in the next chapter. Let's see how Layla reacts.

Until next time, see you!!

Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)