3

I went inside the cafeteria and looking around for my three friends. I saw them sitting at one of the table at the back of the cafeteria waving at me to come on over. I walk to the table they are sitting at.

"Hey, guys" I greeted happy to see my friends again after not seeing them during the summer since my family wanted to go on a family vacation to Hawaii.

"Hey, Lola" my friends greeted back as I sit down at the table next to Alisa, my best friend, whose a witch.

"How was Hawaii?" Lesllie asked.

"It was amazing, I wished you guys were there with me." I replied.

"We wish we were there too because it was so boring without you here with us." Lilliana, Lesllie twin sister,whose a vampire like her sis said sadly.

"What did you guys do during the summer?" I asked them.

"We did nothing just work and went to the movie once" Les answered for both Lilly and her.

"I did nothing at all; I not to babysit my twin siblings all summer while my parents for on a trip" Alisa said sadly.

"Damn Lis, your parents did you bad" I laughed as I pat her on the back.

"I know" she signed.

"Guys, I have to tell you something" I said seriously looking at all of them.

"What is it,Lola?" Lis asked.

"I'm moving back to Beacon Hills" I replied sadly.

"What?" They shouted and everybody in the cafeteria look at us.

"Why?" Lilly asked ignoring the looks.

"Because they a lot supernatural problems happening over there and my dad wants to move there to help the werewolf pack over there" I answered.

"I did hear about what happens there" Lis said.

"Us too" Les and Lilly said too.

"If that's the reason why you guys are moving; we can't stop your parents from taking you with them since you can be a big help to the pack over there" Lis explained. Les and Lilly nodding their head agreeing with her.

"You guys aren't mad that I leaving you alone on senior year?" I asked.

"Why would we, you have no control over it" Lilly said.

"Yea" Les and Lis said agreeing with her.

"When are you guys leaving?" Aksed Lis.

"Tomorrow morning" I answered.

"That's so early" Lilly said sadly.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I said getting a little teary.

"We gonna miss you too" they all said back getting teary too as they come around to hug me.

As we continue to hug, the bell ringed signaling us that we have to get to class. We stop hugging, getting up from the table and getting our backpacks.

"We going to come tomorrow morning before you guys leave to say our goodbyes" Lis said as we walk to our class.

~end of school day~

I got out of my last class and walk to the front door of the school seeing Logie waiting for me.

"How was today, did you say buy to your friends, that kid did mess with up right?" I asked Logie when I got to him.

"It was okay, yea I did, and no he didn't" Logie replied as we walk to my car.

"Good" I said back as we got inside the car.

I drive out of school and made our way home. We got home, got out of the car, and made our way inside.

~ skip to night time~

I bid goodnight to my family and made my way upstairs to my room. I got ready for bed. After I got ready, I made my way to my bed and laid down. A couple of minutes later, I close eyes and went to dreamland.

~the dream~

I'm walking around the woods looking for a way out since I got lost. This is what I get for wanting to take my cheetah, Belle, out for a walk. As I was walking, I step my paw on something on the ground and felt an extreme amount of pain on my paw. I let out a loud high-pitched meow. I look down and see that I stepped on a bear trap.

"Why is there a bear trap here?" Belle hissed out in pain.

"I don't know, maybe there're hunters around here" I whimpered back as I try to figure out how to get out of it.

"What if you shift back to human and try pulling it apart using your hands" Belle suggested painfully.

"Okay, let's try that" I replied back painfully.

Before I can shift, I hear a snap. I look up and see two boys a couple of meters away from me. The short one with moles on his face smell like a human and the tall one next to him smell like a werewolf. The tall one started to walk towards me and I hiss at him. He stops and put his hands up.

"I'm not going to to hurt you, I just went to help you" he said as he started to walk slowly towards me again.

When he gets to me, he slowly put his hands on the bear trap.

"This is going to hurt" he said to me.

I meow at him in understanding and then he pulled the bear trap apart from my paw. I meow loudly in pain.

"Is it going to be okay" the human asked behind the werewolf.  I didn't notice when he even got closer.

"Yeah, it will be once we take it to Deaton" the werewolf replied.

"Okay, but Scott why its eyes glowing purple?" asked the human as the werewolf, now Scott picked me up and I just let him without putting up a fight.

"What?" I thought to myself.

"I don't know, I will ask Deaton" replied Scott as he turn to the human with me in his arms.

"Scott, your eyes are red" the human exclaimed.

"What?" Scott shouted.

~end of dream~

I waked up from my sleep and look around to see it already morning.

"What a werid dream" I say to myself thinking about the dream I had.

"Lola, wak- oh you're up already" my dad says coming in my room. "What is wrong?"

"Dad, what does it mean when your eyes glow purple?" I ask him.

To be continued...

Another chap. What do you think glowing purple eyes mean?
Vote,comment
Until next time, see u