0025

AALIYAH BROWN

"How about We record it for you?" Kel said, as he continued too wash his face in front of me

"How about We record it for you?" Kel said, as he continued too wash his face in front of me. We were on the phone discussing his graduation.

"I want the real thing. You already know if I was there I would be doing way more than the most"

He nodded his head agreeing with me. " hell yeah you would."

Today kel was graduating and I was proud of that. The fact that he lasted so long in school is an accomplishment and as much as I would like too be there I couldn't.

He doesn't think graduation was a big deal, but pryce & I definitely thought it was a big deal.

It meant alot to pryce too especially since he was always talking about how he wanted to see someone other than himself in his family walk across the stage, and that was  exactly what kel would be doing today.

"SO HERE IS THE PLAN, hand ant the phone when you get there & he gone face time me..."

"Ight what else?" He asked

"Then I can be there virtually, it is very much ghetto, but I got to attend some how-" I told him.

If I couldn't attend there physically what better way to just be there virtually.

"You done called your own plan ghetto, but we'll do that if ant can cooperate."

I felt as if so many things were coming up and it was so little timing. kel was graduating today, Antwan's birthday was sooner than soon. Pryce was going to be closer and closer down here.

"You coming down here, with Pryce too visit me?"

"Imma see what I can do, I gotta start enrolling in collage & stuff, that adult life starts hitting once you walk that stage. you know you can alway call me tho for anything"

"You already know ant is down to come see you anytime of the day, that boy loves you like a sister."

"He be like my bestie finna introduce me too some Houston girls" Kel laughed, picking his phone up traveling into the kitchen.