0035

PRYCE WATKINS

        "Yall finna head there right now?" I asked Ant as I picked up my son's backpack from off the ground

"Yall finna head there right now?" I asked Ant as I picked up my son's backpack from off the ground. I was putting all his stuff back in it since he was about to go home in a couple more minutes or so.

"Yeah we are, but she over here stalling like she don't wanna go, but imma make sure she goes fasho" ant said

    He had told me that he was taking Aaliyah to one of them urgent care clinics, because he felt as if something was going on with her because he had witnessed her holding on to her stomach and she had been saying her stomach was hurting.

    She on the other hand was refusing to go because she's convinced that she is perfectly fine.

    We know that she is fine, we just wanna make sure that she is and see what has been going on with her, so ant was convincing her to go to the clinic and see.

     I was also convincing her too because she couldn't just be sitting around throwing up and letting her stomach hurt and not knowing what's going on so i was glad he was taking her.

"What you got going right now tho? Where little man at" ant asked me

"He sleeping right now i'm getting ready to go take him over to his mom's in a minute i just don't wanna wake him up, i aint doing shit tho imma probably pick up a shift or something"

"All baby's do is fucking sleep mane, i cant wait till he catch up to melo's age"

"Mane me either '' i said truthfully it still hasn't hit me till this day that i had a son, i couldn't wait to start doing anything and everything with him once he got older.

"Here come aaliyah ass, finally im finna go brother but imma keep you updated and shit" he told me as i nodded before the call had hung up.

After he had hung up I found myself fixing up the place a little bit, my place was never really dirty but when kato was over it did get a little messy, all his stuff would be everywhere and i had to pick it up and pack it all up.

     After I had picked everything up, I went to the couch and picked Kato up. He was still sleeping which had surprised me, i grabbed his bag and headed out the door heading to my car.

Once I had got kato setted in his car seat. I got in the passenger seat and pulled out of the driveway heading over towards Melody's place.

     I had got kato from out the car and went up and knocked on the door.

             Opening the door was melody's little boyfriend ass nigga, everytime i came here he was here. "Where melody at?" I asked him but before he could respond she emerged from behind him. "Awe look at my baby still sleeping" melody cooed as she took kato from out my hands she cradled him against her shoulder.