0024

AALIYAH BROWN

     "Ight so  your friend jasmine, she gotta nigga?" Ant asked, smacking on some chicken that look like he got it from that nasty ass place called Popeyes

"Ight so your friend jasmine, she gotta nigga?" Ant asked, smacking on some chicken that look like he got it from that nasty ass place called Popeyes.

"Antwan why don't you JUST ask her" I responded

I was on my lunch break & ant had called me. First it was to check up on me then it was too see if jasmine is talking too someone. He wanted me to play match maker so bad.

Mariah a girl I work with who I only talk to one time passed by saying. "Girl tell that man jasmine don't have one. I think They'd be cute too" she made sure to stop by and say something.

She lucky I ain't cuss her out budding into my conversation like that. You don't answer nobody on my phone who's not talking to you especially since she didn't know them.

this is was why I needed air pods or something because they had some nosey ass people here.

"Y'all still coming down here?"

"Foe sho, I'm finna party wit da big dawgs foe my 21st" he shouted through the phone

"As you should bestie"

"Imma plan yo party and everything" I added

I didn't know what I was gonna do for his party quite yet, but I some what had an idea ready. I was so excited for him to come down and celebrate here.

"You betta have all the baddest bitches up in there too" he said giving me a stern look through the call

"With a Lil coupon that says fuck on antwan for da night." He said, making me laugh my fucking ass off. Ant was the definition of funny without trying to be in my opinion. He just always said funny shit.

Cutting the conversation short, I had to get back to work so I ended the call with him. Depending on how I'm feeling I'll either call him back or he can just talk to me when I'm talkin to Pryce.

 Depending on how I'm feeling I'll either call him back or he can just talk to me when I'm talkin to Pryce