"Tumse shuru tumpe hi khatam
Meri kahaani tumhi tak hai
Dil ko jo de raahat si
Tujhme hai woh khamoshi
Sau baar talaash liya khudko
Kuch tere siva na mila mujhko
Saanson se rishta tod bhi loon
Tumse tod na paungi"

Si - "Address batayegi toh chalunga na? Aise chup rehna hai toh party idher hi nikal jayegi."

I nod mumbling the clubs address as I got into the car. I pulled over the seatbelt, trying my hardest to focus on clicking it in but it wasn't happening under the strong gaze of his eyes. His hand took over mine the next second, he bent over fixing it in and pulling the dresses neckline up while he was at it. "Ladke toh nhi honge na udhar?" He questioned driving out of the underground parking.

S - "Details kisi ko nhi milengi. Bachelorette hai. Ladke bhi toh strippers wagaira bulate hai."

The car halted to a stop the next second. "Aye.. matlab?! Strippers ki baat kidhar se aayi? Don't tell me..." he muttered bemused. I chuckled rolling my eyes, asking him to just drive. I thank him getting out of the car and entering the venue. I wasn't sure if he'd left or not. I tried not to care. I ran over to Maahi and the rest of the girls. The drinks and food already there, knowing very well that it was literally the only thing we all were hear for. Guys could have fun with their lusts but for us food was it. We didn't need any of that unless it was purposefully to irritate the guys. Maahi has already built a plan. Thanks to Jai unknowingly blurt out that their venue was only a 5 minute drive away. The next 2 hours we had all the fun, dancing, eating, telling random girls only stories. I sat at the end of the pool posting a few snapchats as asked, the dress was short enough to make it look like we'd changed.

M - "Sanu, abhi 2 minute udhar entry record kr aur sbko send kr dena story kr saath saath. Main krvaati hu inki bachelor party."

I laughed agreeing and recording the door she'd asked me. She went next to it opening it to let in a couple, hot as hell models. I wasn't sure I'd remain my stance by the end of this. Who was I kidding? I'd never do any of that. Not in my wildest dreams. I hollered along with them though, tonight was going to be fun. My phone started pinging the next second. 36 calls from an unknown number. I moved into the corner to attend not knowing who was on the other side.

S - "Hello?"

Si - "Tu-"

M - "Sanuuu?! Tu yaha phone pe kya kr rahi hai? You're in demand baby. Dekh na party meri hai aur tu itni boring bnn ke udhar khri hai kab se. Go and dance na? Woh dekh, the one in the middle? Sbse tall, jabse aaya hai nazar nhi hti uski tujhse."

S - "Maahi main nhi aungi yaar- ek toh yaha se hi aise dikhte hai toh udhar toh death ho jaani hai meri"

Those weren't my own words. Maahi had whispered to say so. I also figured that it was Sidharth in the line. It didn't take much other than his usual heavy breathing to figure. He was also mad.. or at least on the verge of it. I heard him shriek something I didn't hear properly but knew that they'd be over in less than 5 minutes. That too without their cars. I decided to play along. Letting Maahi put away the phone and pull me to the stage, pushing me towards the guy she'd mentioned earlier for a dance. It wasn't awkward like I'd thought to be. He was a great dancer to say the least, better at conversations if I do say so myself. I'd always loved dancing myself and the Indian hits blaring in the background, restricted me from stopping. We danced away not realizing when the floor had cleared out. He turned me, pulling my back into his front as we danced away, his hand lay right against my lower stomach. The songs stopped the next second, red beaming eyes of the 6'2 man standing right in front of me. Making his way further down the dance floor. I was pulled into him the next second, not saying a word but the fire in his eyes was enough to kill the shirtless man now behind us. I was definitely in for a yelling session. I looked at Maahi who herself looked petrified thanks to the peering eyes of Jai. I took my phone from her hands trying my best to restrain from being dragged into the car. Was it any help? Of course not. It actually made it worse. I was lifted into his arms the next second, completely off guard.

Still in love💔 #Sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें