Chapter 4

Hunter's view:
After I performed my set I decided to walk around the outside the arena. I took one step outside the back door and got hit with chilled air. I held myself close and scrolled through my twitter and what I saw made my heart crack.

"Why is she on tour with the guys? She's awful"
"I bet Barclay paid their manager"
"She's so ugly. How is she related to Barclay"
"She better not put a single finger on our boys I swear"
"How can the boys stand to be around her"
"She's obnoxious af"

I felt a few tears prick my eyes as I read the harsh tweets. And as if it wasn't bad enough it begins pouring. I finally let the tears falls so it looked just like the rain got on my face. I walked to the back door and let myself in. When I got back in Ali saw me and was utterly shocked.

"What happened to you?!" She cried.

"I went for a walk and it started raining," I mumbled grabbing a change of clothes and a blanket.

"Alright what really happened?" she questioned. I shook my head,not wanting to talk about my problems. "Wanna be alone for a bit?" she asked in the same tone. This time I nodded. Ali understood and patted my knee and left to her bunk. I think back to when Barclay told me this could happen. I believed him but I never thought it would be this bad.

Am I really that bad of a singer?

Am I really that ugly?

"Am I really that annoying?

How could they know anything about me? Its only day two of the tour and they already have a harsh opinion on me. Really is that fair? Tears begin to fall down my face again. I hide under the blanket and cry my eyes out. Apparently I was sobbing quite loud l didn't here the boys come back stage.

"Hunter?!" a voice questioned pulling the blanket off my head. "Oh my god what happened?" Charlie asked hugging me.

"Barclay was right," I stated quietly. The boys all looked confused towards my brother, who brushed them off.

"What have they said? Give me your phone," he demanded. I slowly brought it out and I handed it to him. He went on to my twitter and the rest of the boys crowded around him. After only a couple of seconds Casey came running towards me embracing me into an exetremely tight hug. I hugged him back enjoying the closeness.

"Don't believe anything they say. You're amazing. I promise," he whispered. I hugged a little tighter for his kind words. He eventually pulled back and sent me a bright yet sympathetic smile.

"Come on, let's head back to the bus," James says. I stand up and slowly walk towards the boys. Jake wraps an arm around my waist pulling me close to him and kissing my forehead. I rest my head on his shoulder as he plays with my long ponytail. We walk into the bus and put in a film.

"Really a horror film?" I questioned. Like I said before I have a absolute fear of them.

"I'll protect you," Jake winked. I smiled at him lightly and sat down with Jake to my left,Casey to my right,and Charlie right in front of me.

"What is this??" I asked already frightened.

"The Woman in Black," Tom replied. Sounds weird. Like is she going to a funeral or what? 20 minutes into the movie I had my face practically buried in Charlie's hair.

"AHHHH!!!" Jake yelled causing me to scream ear piercingly loud.

"Damn you Sims!" I cried slapping him across the chest. I moved closer to Casey who threw a protective arm over me. I eventually laid my head on his lap hiding behind Charlie.

The movie was finally over when we decided to go to bed. Casey carried me to my bunk and laid me down.

"Casey," I said as he was leaving.

"Yeah?" He replied turning to face me.

"I'm scared. Will you stay?" I asked sheepishly. He chuckled slightly but walked to my bed scooting me over slightly. He put an arm around my waist pulling me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep to his steady heart beat.

Casey's view:

I'll protect you...

A/N OKAY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER MAKES IT SOUND LIKE THEY'RE MOVING FAST BUT I SWEAR THEY ARE NOT. THIS ALL JUST FRIENDLY ATM. HUNTER'S TRUE FEELINGS WILL COME MUCH LATER I PROMISE.

xx-Taylor