Chapter 2

Hunter's view:
I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache from last night. I walked into the kitchen, searching through the cabinets for some pain killers.

"Good morning sunshine!!" Casey shouted.

"Shut your damn mouth," I growled,grabbing my head.

"Headache?" He whispered softly. I nodded slowly. "Here I have some pain killers in my bunk," he said running off. He quickly brought them out to me and got me a glass of water.

"Thank you," I smiled. He returned a bright smile. "So uh what's planned for today?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know. I think we're just gonna chill round here," he replied. I nodded at him. "Wanna watch some films with me?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah sure!" I smiled sitting onto our little couch. The bus is seriously set up like a little home. It's so nice and cozy,I love it. Casey ended up putting in "Insidious" and I was not very happy about that. I honestly hate horror films. When I was 13 I saw "Nightmare on Elm Street" and I couldn't sleep for about three days. "Really Casey? I hate horror films," I mumbled.

"Don't worry. I'm here to protect you," he said,sending me a cheeky wink. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Rather cuddle with Reece," I smirked. I started laughing at the look on his face. "The look on your face!" I shouted. I quickly grabbed my head from shouting. Damn headache.

"Karma," he smirked. I quickly flipped him off. He put his hands up in defense to my feisty behavior at the moment. About half way through the film I was almost behind the
couch,trying my best not to scream,but there was an extremely loud bang from the back of the bus that sent me about 13 feet in the air and scream an ear piercing screech.

"Hunter you okay?" Jake asked running out.

"Who the hell made that loud bang and Casey turn that damn movie off!" I practically yelled, partially mumbled because of that killer headache I was still experiencing.

"Oh you know just playing around then James got shoved into the wall. The usual," he said casually. I gave him a confused look,but laughed slightly. "Why are you laughing?" He asked puzzled.

"Because having one of the boys shoved into a wall is "normal" for you guys," I laughed.

"Can I start the movie again?" Casey asked impatiently.

"I am not watching that movie. If you put something else in I'll watch with you but if you don't I'm going to my bunk," I explained.

"Fine. What do you want me to put in?" He huffed.

"Dirty Dancing," I smirked. Honestly I find Patrick Swayze so attractive to the point it's scary.

"You act like I would have that," he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh but I do," I said skipping off to my bunk to grab it. I hear Casey sigh quite loudly at my choice of movie but I highly doubt that he's seen it. I skip back out to see that he brought out a blanket.

"I can't believe I'm actually watching this," he said putting down his head in shame.

"Don't tell me she's making you watch Dirty Dancing with her," Barclay laughed. "Good luck with that mate." Casey rolled his eyes as my brother left the room laughing at him.

"It's not that bad Case I promise," I smiled slightly. He sent me an extremely fake smile that made me chuckle to myself. I sat myself in Indian style and prepared myself for my fangirl moments. The second Patrick came on screen I squealed quite loud.

"He's not even remotely attractive,"Casey said in disgust.

"Wait till you see his body," I retorted.

"I'll pass on that," he mumbled standing up leaving me to watch my movie by myself.

I sighed and shut the film off,put it back in its case,and brought back to my bunk. "Alright lads I need something to do," I sighed laying back on my bed.

"Like what? We're on a tour bus remember?" James said sassily. Damn diva.

"We could do karaoke," Chris suggested.

"That's an awful idea," Jake retorted.

"That's perfect," I smiled.

"How could you agree to that?!" Jake asked in shock.

"He's Irish. I gotta agree with him," I explained. Chris sent a slight smirk to Jake causing Jake to glare at him. "So it's settled. We're doing karaoke," I clapped.

"But we have a show tonight," Reece intervened.

"Come on Reece. A few rounds of karaoke won't kill your voice," Barclay reassured him. He shook his head but finally gave into our idea.

"We should do a duet," Casey said to me.

"What if I wanna do a duet with Charlie?" I smirked.

"Don't get smart with me. Just do a duet with me," he said tugging on my arm like a four year old.

"Fine fine," I said playfully.

"Me and Hunter are doing a duet!" Casey announced. "What song do you wanna do?"

"Almost is Never Enough by Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes?" I suggested. He smiled at me and nodded. He hooked it up and handed me a mic and grabbed one for himself. This should be good. I hope...

Casey's view:
I hooked it up and handed her a mic and grabbed one for myself. I hope this goes over well. I mean it probably will. She started out her part smooth and perfect. I did my part with my eyes not leaving her. She turned to face me as she joined me in the chorus. We slowly stepped closer soon enough there wasn't much space between us. I was looking her dead in the eyes as she stared straight back at me. We finished out the song this way and slowly stepped away from each other. I turned away from her and sat back down.

"Casey, a word please," Barclay said seriously. I followed him out of the room and into the hallway.

"Off limits," he stated.

"Come again? I'm not sure where you're going with this," I said confused.

"Hunter is off limits. I saw the way you were looking at her," he stated crossing his arms.

"Mate it was a song! I've known her two days. Do I find her attractive? Of course. But there's no way I feel anything for her considering the fact that I have known the girl TWO days Barclay! Two!" I said in shock of his accusation.

"I know how you are,Case. You say that you don't feel anything but when in reality you do!" Barclay shouted.

"Calm down, Barcs. I'm being real with you. I have no feelings for your sister," I promised. He shook his head at me still not believing me. How could I have a feelings for her after two days? I mean I flirt a lot but that does not mean I have feelings for them! Could I eventually get feelings for her? Of course. I mean she is gorgeous. No feelings now, but there could be feelings to come.

A/N SO THIS WAS A CASEY AND HUNTER CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL JAKE AND HUNTER.

LOTS OF LOVE,TAYLOR