Chapter 3

Jake's view:

Alright alright I did not like the way that looked. No way. Casey gets all the girls and the first time Barclay showed us a picture of her I thought she was gorgeous and the fact that Casey obviously thinks the same thing, I need my spotlight with her.

"Alright I'm doing a duet with her now," I announced. She looked shocked at first but then stood up next to me.

"What song do you wanna sing?" Hunter asked.

"I was thinking "Little Talks". How do you feel about that?" I said sheepishly.

"That's perfect," she smiled at me. I nodded and started the music up. She sang through her part smoothly then my part came up and then she joined me back into the chorus. We sang through the rest of the song not breaking eye contact not even for a second. The music came to a stop and she scurried back to her seat. I smirked slightly to myself and took my seat as well. Hunter turned and smiled at me and I returned the gestured followed by wink, earning myself a glare from Mr. Johnson.

"Jake," Barclay said pointing to the door.

"What mate?" I asked shutting the door.

"I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Casey. Hunter is off limits. I'm gonna tell all the lads and I'm gonna bring it up to Hunter but this is mostly towards you and Casey," he said sternly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I growled.

"You know exactly what that's supposed to mean. I see the way you and Case look at her and I want you both to know that none of it will happen. Understood?" Barclay said straight faced.

"Mate do you seriously expect me to have feelings for her after two days? Common Barclay. Think," I laughed slightly. I patted him on the shoulder and walked back into the room.

"Hunt, I need to speak with you for a second," Barclay smiled innocently at her.

Hunter's view:

"What's up Barcs?" I smiled at him.

"Okay so I'm gonna be really blunt about this. I don't ever want to see you dating one of the boys. Is that clear?" He said well bluntly. I kinda just stand there shocked. I mean his band mates are quite attractive and he can't stop any feelings from developing. I mean I'll like who I'll like.

"Barclay. I can't promise you that. You can't stop any feelings from developing," I whispered.

"Watch me," he growled and walked back into the room. I rolled my eyes then followed him back as well. I took a seat next to Charlie who sent my a small smile.

"So what happened out there?" The young boy snickered.

"Barclay's being an ass," I whispered.

"How so?" He asked clearly curious.

"He wants me to never date one of you boys but I can't control it if feelings occur. He just wants control I guess," I explained. He laughed at my explanation. "What's so funny?" I questioned shoving him slightly.

"How your gonna let Barclay control you. You know Hunter,you can like whoever. He'll just get over," he smiled at me.

"For a 15 year old you give really good advice," I laughed. He smiled at me and through an arm around me. He's totally little brother material.

"So uh now what? I'm bored with this," James spoke up.

"We could watch a movie," Reece suggests.

"No horror films!" I shout. They all look at each other then back at me then shrug.

"What about Billy Madison? That's a classic comic," James smirked. I nodded and made my way into the sitting room. Casey and Jake quickly jumped next to me. Barclay glared at them causing them both to huff and find new spots. The boys' spots were then occupied by Charlie and Barclay. Jake decided to sit in front of me with Casey to his right. I looked at Charlie and rolled my eyes showing my annoyance of my brother's behavior. I laughed and shrugged slightly not knowing really what to say about it. Throughout the movie I ended just playing with Jake's hair and may I say it's so soft! Like a little pillow.

"Having fun there?" He whispered amusement evidential in his voice.

"Yes. Now hold still," I laughed as I continued to run my fingers through his soft hair. Casey turned towards me with a slightly annoyed expression on his face. I sent him a sheepish smile that caused him to show a slight change in mood as he turned away.

I guess I feel asleep as I was awoken by a nice soft voice. "Hunt you gotta wake up love. We've got to start getting ready for the show," the voice whispered. I instantly recognized it as Jake's voice.

"Go away Jake," I grumbled turning my back to him. I heard him huff and then felt myself being lifted off the couch. "Where are you taking me?" I asked groggily.

"To get your hair and make up done for the show of course," he laughed. He set me down in the seat and kissed my temple causing my cheeks to burn red. Well that was unexpected.

This is all unexpected...

A/N HEY GUYS SO NOW THAT I HAVE BOTH CASEY AND JAKE MOMENTS TELL ME WHAT YOU SHIP MORE.

#HASEY
OR
#JUNTER