Chapter 14

Secret view:
I stepped off the plane and caught a taxi to Hunter's flat. I made my way up the steps and finally built up the courage to knock on the door. She opened it slowly and her eyes widen.

"Casey," she spoke breathlessly"what are you doing here?"

I smiled to myself, missing the way she said my name.

"I came to talk to you," I replied.

"No. I left tour to stop you and Jake from arguing," she whispered carefully.

"I can't just let you go," I explained.

"You need to," she argued.

"But I won't," I retorted.

"Casey,this needs to stop," she sighed loudly.

"What needs to stop? My feelings for you? Those will never stop," I admitted.

"I can't tear apart your and Jake's friendship anymore than I already did. Just go back to tour,Case," she said as a tear rolled down her face.

She tried to shut the door,but I stuck my foot in the way. I can't just let the girl of my dreams go. No,not this easily.

"Please Hunt. You know we have something special. And the fact that I came after you and Jake didn't should prove something to you," I pointed out.

"Casey I can't do this!! I don't want to ruin you and Jake anymore. Do I have feelings for you? Fuck yes I do! But I don't want to hurt Jake!" She yelled.

"But by protecting Jake, you're hurting yourself. Let go and take what you want," I smiled slightly hoping she would see what I mean.

"I want you," she smiled at me.

Hunter's view:

"I want you," I smiled at Casey.

I've wanted him since the beginning but then feelings for Jake began to raise but in this very moment I found out what I truly needed. Casey.

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly. Feeling the sparks between us made me even more sure of my choice.

I pulled back from the kiss and smiled at him. I blushed slightly as he brushed my hair behind my ear. He was about to lean in for another kiss,but we were interrupted by his phone.

"Hello?"

"I'm with Hunter"

"She's fine"

"I'll be back in a few days.

"I promise everything is fine,Barclay"

"That was your brother wondering where I was," he sighed.

"So you told him you were with me?! Are you insane?! He's gonna fly home as soon as possible and try to stop this. I knew this was a bad idea. I knew we were a bad idea. Casey this is bad. Very very bad," I rambled on.

"Hunt,calm down. It'll be fine. I promise you. Once we explain to Barclay about the whole situation he will understand. I promise you nothing bad will happen,okay?" He said,attempting to reassure me.

I nodded slightly and walked into my flat,Casey following behind me.

This could end very badly.

Casey and I fell asleep on the couch,but I was awoken by loud knocking on the door. I pulled myself out of Casey's grip and walked to the door. I opened and saw a very upset Barclay.

"Hey Barcs," I spoke shyly.

He huffed at me and pushed himself into my flat. I turned around and followed slowly behind him,keeping my distance from him.

"Wake up!" He barked.

Casey's eyes immediately popped open and quickly pulled himself off the couch.

"Do either of you want to explain to me why the hell you both decided it would be okay for either of you just to leave tour?" He more demanded,than asked.

Casey and I looked at each other before he started talking.

"Hunter didn't want to ruin mine and Jake's friendship anymore so she left,so I took the opportunity to go after her and really express my feelings to her," Casey quickly rambled.

Barclay stood there with a straight face,not sure of how he felt about the whole situation.

"So you both feel the same way?" He questioned.

We both nodded then looked at each other.

"So what are you gonna do now? I mean are you gonna go back to tour?" He asked his 8,000,000th question.

"I don't know if we should. You know with Jake and everything," I replied.

"He's gonna find out one way or another,so you two might as well let him know yourselves," Barclay suggested.

"I don't want to," ,I said unsure of my words.

"What?! So are you and Casey just gonna drop off in the middle of tour?!" Barclay screamed at me.

I turned to Casey and looked at him. He nodded at me. I didn't want to hurt Jake and he didn't want to tear any friendships.

"We're staying here," Casey smiled.

Barclay sighed and ran his hands through his hair. We all knew it was gonna be difficult. I mean we're in the of tour but Casey and I know it's for the best.

"I guess I'll go back tomorrow and get everything straightened out for you guys but expect calls from management and the boys," Barclay sighed one last time and walked out.

I walked to my bed with Casey not too far behind me. I laid down and pulled the covers onto the two of us.

"I love you," he whispered as I fell asleep.

Here's to a new start and a new life.