Chapter 7

Casey's view:

"What did you just do?!" I screamed at Jake. He just grabbed her ass I know that but I couldn't wrap my head around it. He just yelled at me accusing me of me of sleeping with her then he grabs her ass!!

"I-I don't know what came over me," he stuttered.

"Oh you don't know what came over you!! I'll tell you what came over you! Jealousy!" I spat.

"What are you talking about?!" Jake screamed.

"I know you're jealous of how close me and Hunter are so you grabbed her ass to get her attention!" I barked.

He started chuckling. "Oh Casey. Have you not noticed the way she looks at me?" He smirked.

"You mean nothing," I spat. My blood was boiling. I can't believe the way he is speaking to me. He's just full of jealousy.

"Guys stop!! You have known me two days! You can't just drop your friendship over me!" Hunter barged into the room.

"Hunter," I whispered not wanting to scare her anymore than what she was.

"I can't do this right now," she said shaking her head and turned back into her room.

What have we done?

Hunter's view:

I sat on my bed, head in my hands trying to process this. I mean I find both boys very attractive,but there's no reason to have to choose one of them so why are they fighting over me?! I sighed and laid back on my bed. I shut the boys from my mind and thought about home. It wouldn't be like this back at home. I know that for a fact. I was the shy girl no one paid attention to. I had no drama but here only two days into tour I have best friends fighting. I screamed loudly and through a pillow against the wall. Why is this happening so soon into tour?

"Hunter?" a light voice whispered. I knew it was Barclay. I can't talk to him. He's gonna yell at me.

"Go away Barcs," I mumbled. He ignored my request and walked into my room and sat by me. I scooted away from him only resulting in him moving closer again.

"I'm not mad at you," he whispered,"This isn't your fault." I ignored him. "I know you find both of them interesting but they are both very into you and I need that to stop," he whispered his last part.

"How do you want me to stop them, Barclay? There's nothing I can do," I explained.

"You can stop hanging around them so much," he suggested.

"But I like hanging around them. They're funny and sweet," I argued.

"They're falling for you and that's what I worried about. I just don't want to see you hurt," he replied,setting a hand on my knee.

"What if I end up hurting them? Or if they hurt each other?" I questioned. I don't want to see anyone hurt!

"Then stop hanging around them. Then no one will get hurt. Everything will turn out fine," he smiled lightly. I returned the gesture even though it was extremely fake. He left me in the darkness of my room to think about his suggestion and to answer my own thoughts.

What if I did stop hanging around them?

Could it help?

Or will it make it worse?

Do I mind them falling for me?

And the most important question.

Am I falling for them?

A/N I KNOW THIS IS SHORTER BUT I FEEL LIKE IT WAS VERY DRAMATIC SO IT COULD MAKE UP FOR IT. DO YOU THINK HUNTER WILL IGNORE THEM? OR WILL SHE CONTINUE TO FALL FOR THE TWO BOYS? YOULL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

Xx-Taylor