Chapter 13

2 AM

Hunter's view:

I was packing my bag ready to go home. I needed to get away from the boys hoping that'll fix everything. I sighed and wrote my letter to the boys:
"Dear Boys,
Thank you for some of the memories of my life. They're things I'll never forget. But I must leave now. I have destroyed many friendship so my leaving will hopefully fix it all. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I will miss you all.
With love,
Hunter"

A tear fell down my face as I set in the living space of the hotel room. I grabbed my things and quietly shut the door. I stood there staring at it for a second thinking about my decision. I finally decided that this would be a better choice. I took a deep breath and turned my back to the door. I made my way down to the lobby and called a taxi. I walked out into the frigid air and waited for my ride. As he pulled up I quickly put my things into the back and climbed into the old cab.

"Where to?" The older cab driver asked.

"Nearest airport," I replied dully.

"Home," I whispered more to myself than to him.

He finally dropped me off and I got through the gates just in time.

"3:15 flight to Devon. Last call," the over com called out. I walked slowly and handed the woman my ticket and sighed.

"Not ready to go home?" She asked sweetly.

"Don't know what I'm ready for," I whispered.

She gave me a sad smile and handed me back my ticket. I walked through the terminal and took my seat.

Next stop:Home.

9 AM

Barclay's view:

I woke up early this morning and saw a note on the counter. I read it to myself and didn't know how to react.

"Boys!!" I shouted.

All of the lads came running out,all confused about my urgency.

"What's up?" Tom questioned.

"There's a note from Hunter," I whispered.

"Well are you gonna read it out loud?" Casey asked impatiently.

"It says:
"Dear Boys,
Thank you for some of the memories of my life. They're things I'll never forget. But I must leave now. I have destroyed many friendship so my leaving will hopefully fix it all. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I will miss you all.
With love,
Hunter"

"Wait...she left?" Jake whispered.

"What did you do?!" Casey shouted to Jake.

"I didn't do anything!" He retorted.

"Oh yeah sure you didn't! I know you Sims!" Casey growled.

"Oh yeah! What do you know?!" Jake barked.

"That's enough!" I shouted.

"She left and there's nothing we can do! We have to wait her out," I explained.

"Try calling her," Chris insisted.

"She won't answer," I replied.

"Just do it," he pushed.

I sighed and picked up my phone. I clicked her contact and it went straight to voicemail. I groaned in frustration and slammed my phone onto the table.

"Voicemail," I grumbled.

"Now what?" Charlie asked.

"We do nothing," I sighed.

"I don't wanna do the show," James whined.

"We have to," Reece insisted.

"It won't be the same without her," James murmured.

"Well we're going to have to make it work some how," Tom replied.

"Try calling her again," Jake begged.

"We need to give her space. She's confused," I said getting frustrated.

I don't want to keep thinking about it. I don't want the boys to keep thinking about this,but I know she won't leave any of our brains.

"Boys we need you to start rehearsing," a stage manager interrupted.

We all sighed and followed to the van. We all sat silently ignoring each other. We hurried into the venue and began rehearsing. No of us really put much into it knowing it wouldn't be the same.

The whole tour won't be the same.

~post concert~

We made our way back to the hotel and headed straight for our rooms without saying goodnight. This is gonna take a while to get used to.

Secret view:

It's around 1 AM and I pop open my laptop and looked for plane tickets. I needed to see Hunter. I need to tell her how I feel without the other boys getting in the way. I got my ticket,packed all my things,and called a taxi. I got down to lobby and waited for my cab to arrive. I told him to take me to the nearest airport and didn't speak another word. When he pulled up to the airport, I dragged my things out of the cab and went through security. I sat down and waited for my flight to be called. It was about 20 minutes until my flight was called. I popped out of my seat and walked to the my gate. I gave the women a kind smile and headed into the terminal towards my seat.

Next stop:Hunter

HEY GUYS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE AND IM SORRY BUT IM BACK! WHO DO YOU THINK THE SECRET VIEW IT????

Xx-Taylor