Chapter 6

Hunter's view:
Casey finally came out of his room to get ready for the show tonight. The show is not going to go well with all this tension between the boys. Casey stood next to me,not even bothering to look at the other boys. I split off to get my hair and make up done and I can hear the boys trying to talk to him. They aren't going to get anywhere with him. I mean they were so sure that he slept with me. He's hurt and angry. He finally came in and sat with me to get away from the other guys.

"How are you going to perform tonight? I mean you can't even look at them," I asked.

"I don't know,Hunt. Fake it,I guess," he sighed. I put my hand on his knee and squeezed it slightly. He smiled slightly at me then looked down at his lap.

"Case,I don't want you to be on stage all upset. Please try and talk it out with the boys," I pleaded. He shook his head at me. I sighed at his response. I don't want him to be mad at the guys. The guys deserve it but it's going to effect his performance.

"I don't wanna talk to them. They don't trust me," he whined.

"Casey-"

"No Hunter," he replied sternly. I sighed and sat quietly as Ali finished my hair and make up. She finished me off then went to do each of the boys' hair leaving me to scroll through twitter.

"I heard yelling coming from the bus this morning. What's going on?"

"I bet Barclay's sister is causing drama"

"The boys are going to be off tonight"

"Boys. The girls heard out argument this morning," I sighed.

"Well what do we do?" Tom asked. Idiot I swear.

"Just tweet out that everything's fine," I said in a duh tone.

"But everything's not fine," Casey grumbled.

"Ever heard of acting?" I said partially annoyed. He shrugged his shoulders at me and continued to stare at his phone.

"So uh what songs are you singing tonight?" Charlie said changing the subject.

"Strings by Shawn Mendes,Clouds by One Direction,and Take you Down by Chris Brown," I replied.

"You're gonna sing Take you Down?" Jake questioned.

"Yeah. Is that bad?" I said slightly offended. He shook his head lightly and smiled. What the hell? These boys are so weird.

"We've gotta head over there," the stage manager instructed.

We followed him into the back room and I had to go immediately to the stage. I walked onto the stage and the crowd was a lot quieter than the previous show. I shook it off and introduced myself as usual. I played guitar through Strings and Clouds but I had a special dance routine set up for Take you Down. I ran my guitar behind the stage and prepared for something no one would expect. I hit every move perfect and honestly I felt kinda hot. I finished it off and smiled to myself. I did it. I ran of stage with the biggest smile possible.

"That was hot," Jake said in awe. I blushed a deep red at his comment. Before I got my chance to respond the boys were pulled onto the stage.

Jake thought I looked hot...

Jake's view:
Wow did Hunter looked so hot out there. I mean I always thought she was attractive but tonight was something else.

"Jake you alright?" James asked me.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine," I replied with a fake smile.

"Don't you go and try to pull anything on her after what you said about Casey," he warned me.

"Who said I was going?" I growled harshly. He put his hands up in defense and walked to his side. Who the hell does he think he is?

"This first song is Just the Way You Are," I announced. The whole room exploded into loud cheers and screams. Only one person was on my mind during this song. Hunter...

After the show we all were hanging out and talking. Hunter kept playing with her hair and she just looked so hot. I couldn't help myself! I gave her ass a light squeeze. She turned to face me with a shocked look on her face.

"Did you just grab my ass?" She asked still in shock.

"I think I did," I said in a daze. I honestly don't know what happened. Just something came over me. I don't know what though. I looked up and saw her head towards her room. Nice going Jake. Just freaked the girl out.

Well you've only known the girl two days.

Shut up mind! You don't think I realize that?

Apparently not.

I can't believe I'm having an argument with myself I'm so done.

I walked into my room before any of the boys could say anything to me and laid on my bed. I tried to clear everything from my mind and it worked except one thought wouldn't clear. And it was Hunter.

Hunter's view:

I sat on my bed trying to understand what just happened. Jake just grabbed my ass. Jake seriously just grabbed my ass but I don't know if I cared...