Chapter 1

Hunter's view:
Today is the day I leave for tour. I never would have thought that this would ever happen. I thought I was just always going to be this little girl with a big dream,but no,here I am today sitting on a tour bus with my brother and his band mates traveling around the UK and the US,having the time of our lives.

"You ready for tonight?" Barclay asked.

"Absolutely not," I laughed. I'm honestly scared to death. What if I mess up cords or loose pitch? I can't let anything like that happen tonight. Or any night in fact.

"You'll do amazing! The girls will adore you. I mean who couldn't? You're related to me so you do have my charm," he smiled. I laughed at his cheeky behavior. Barclay will always be the cheeky lad he is.

"So what are we all talking about?" Jake asked bouncing onto the couch. I don't know how Barclay deals with the lads all the time. I've met them once and it was quite an interesting experience.

"Hunter is worried about tonight. Please explain to her how amazing she'll be,"Barclay explained.

"You'll do great! Barclay here has sent a video of you singing before," he smiled.

"Barclay did what?" I questioned. I always told him never to video me singing.

"He sent a video of you singing "Two Pieces" by Demi Lovato. Don't worry it sounded great! You're singing that tonight,aren't you?" Jake smiled brightly.

"I am," I smiled at him then turned my focus to Barclay. "So tell me,Barclay,when did you decide to send that video?" I questioned innocently.

"Well um you see when I told the boys you were coming on tour with us they wanted to hear your voice and I knew you wouldn't just give me one so I snuck one when you were practicing. Sorry,Hunt," Barclay stammered. I kept a strong glare at him but I eventually broke.

"How are you so good at that?" Charlie asked.

"I've lived with this idiot for 18 years,I don't think there's been a day I haven't glared at him for something," I laughed thinking back to when we were little. God we were so close and still are thankfully.

"Come on,Hunter we must start your hair and make-up started," the make-up artist,Ali,instructed. I stood up and followed her to the back room. She had me put on black skinny jeans, a red flannel, and black converse. "So I was thinking of a dark, smokey eye and red lips with loose curls in your hair. How does that sound?" Ali asked.

"Sounds perfect," I replied smiling brightly at her. It took her about an hour and a half for her to finish but I finally stood up in utter awe of the transformation.

"Do you like it?" Ali asked worriedly.

"Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed. She let out a sigh of relief as I stepped closer to the mirror to get a better look. She gave my hair way more volume and the curls were done perfectly. Then with my make-up, she made my hazel eyes really pop and the lip color was perfect. I stepped out of the back to find all of the boys their hair done and outfits picked.

"You look amazing,Hunt!" Barclay complimented.

"You don't look to bad yourself besides the fact that you need to grow your hair out! You look like your in the military!" I explained, trying to mess up his hair with no avail.

"No touching the hair," he said wagging his finger at me. I rolled my eyes again for probably the 8,000,000th time today. He's been using that same line with me for the past 6 years probably. Ever since we were in year 6, where I messed up his hair in front of a girl he liked, he's never let me touch his hair again.

"So Hunter, you go on in a little bit. Do you want to run through your songs real quick?" Steve, the manager, asked. I nodded and followed him to very back of the bus. I was in total shock. They had the studio set up the same exact way as they did back home! I quickly jumped into the sound booth and threw on the headset.

I ran through "Little Me" aand "Two Pieces" almost perfect, but I was having trouble getting "Girlfriend" done well.

"Have you ever felt what this song is meaning?" Steve questioned.

Of course I have, that's why I picked it, stupid. I nodded.

"Good! So inhance those emotions and put them into the song!" he instructed.

I went back to the day when I first saw him with that thing. I told him she was ever gonna be good for him, but he wouldn't listen to me. She eventually broke his heart of course. I always could have been better for him.

"Now that is how you smash song!" he applauded. I smiled sheepishly and scurried out of the booth. "Go show that guy what he missed," Steve whispered to me. I looked at him in disbelif for a second. He smiled lightly then sent a wink. I walked out of the "studio" and prepared myself for what was to come.

************************************************************************************************************************

"Hunter, you're on in 3...2...1...," a stage manager said as she shoved me out onto the stage. I took a moment to soak up this moment. Just for me, my guitar, and a mic. "Hello everyone! I'm Hunter Beales, sister to Barclay!" I shouted, as the room was already quite loud. "The first song I'll be singing is "Little Me"."

I sang straight through "Little Me" and "Two Pieces" but stopped before I started singing "Girlfriend". "This song goes out to every girl who knew they were better for the guy another girl was with. This is "Girlfriend"!"

The whole room erupted. I set my guitar down and let the music and my vocals express all of my feelings. The broken heart Blake left me with was still very much there. I don't understand love very well, but he made it seem like i did.

I finished out the song with a large smile."Wow! So uh thanks for listening to me for a while. The boys will be out shortly. Enjoy the rest of the show!" I yelled, grabbing my guitar and running off stage.

"You did amazing!!!" the boys said smiling.

"Thanks lads! Now you have to go out and smash it!" I announced. They all sent me bright smiles and ran out onto the stage.

************************************************************************************************************************

"Those girls are going to make me go deaf, I swear," I laughed.

"Ehh, you'll get used to the screams," Chris Shrugged. I laughed and shook my head at his comment.

"The girls seemed to really like you so you'll go deaf from them screaming at you," Casey butted in.

"Oh yeah like that's gonna happen," I laughed. The girls will probably never like me just because of the fact I'm always with the boys.

"I'm positive! The girls tonight absolutely adored you! I bet by the end of this tour, you'll be more popular than us with the girls,' he smiled opening the bus door for me.

"Whatever you say Johnson," I mumbled shutting the door to my room.

Whatever you say...

A/N Wow this actually came out really good!! I'm super proud and happy! So if you guys liked it could you vote,comment,or share with friends??

Lots of love,Taylor