Chapter 9

Hunter's view:
We have this week off because we're traveling from England to Ireland so they decided to give us all a little break and honestly I've needed it.

"So Chris what is there to do in Ireland?" I asked.

"We can go to a football match!" He smiled brightly. These boys and their football. I nodded in approval,smiling slightly. I look over at Barclay who is still avoiding my glances. He really is mad about me not ignoring the boys. I can't help it! I just needed to talk to them.

"Barclay a word please," I said leading into the back room.

"What?" He replied hastily.

"Can you please not be pissed off at me?" I begged.

"No. I don't want to have to pick between my twin and my bandmates," he growled.

"You're practically picking them by ignoring me!!" I yelled.

"I'm not ignoring you!!" He barked.

"What do you call sitting the farthest away you can from me and not even looking at me?!" I screamed.

He can't treat me like this! Who the fuck does he think he is.

He ignored my last comment and began to walk out of the room.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! You're my brother,you're supposed to be here for me,not ignoring me!" I cried out.

I can have my brother hating me but I needed to get this out of my system. He needs to realize that I can think for myself and that I can make decisions and choices for myself.

He stomped out of the room and left me in tears. My brother hates me...

Barclay's view:
I stomped of the back room with tears in my eyes.

"Barclay what just happened in there?" Tom asked concerned.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I mumbled breathlessly. My mind is running in circles and I can't breathe. Before I knew it I hit the ground.

Hunter's view(again):
I heard a loud thud and ran out of the back room to find Barclay on the floor.

"What the hell happened?!" I yelped.

"He just fell!" Chris cried,"I don't know what happened!"

I ran up next him and put my hand on his wrist. Still a pulse. Thank god.

"Boys help me move him to his bed," I instructed. They obliged and pulled his limp body to his bed. They laid him down and stood staring at his lifeless body.

"Now what?" Jake asked.

"He just needs to sleep it off," I replied dully.

"Do you want us to stay with you?" Casey asked concerned.

"No I need to be alone," I whispered.

I stayed facing Barclay but I knew they had left the room. I grabbed his hand and just held it. I don't know how long I held it for,but it felt like forever.

This was because of me...