Chapter 8

Hunter's view:
I woke up the next morning with tired eyes and large bags from lack of sleep. I still don't know what I'm going to do with the guys. I don't want to ignore them,but I don't want to hurt them and I don't want to get hurt.

"Hey Hunt," I heard a strong Bristol accent say from behind me.

Ignore him Hunter

I continued making my breakfast and ignored his presence.

"Hunter please," he pleaded.

Don't give in. You don't want to hurt him do you?

I listen to my mind and walk past him still ignoring his presence. I brush past him and go back to my room.

"Hunter wait," I heard him call after me one more time.

I can't do this...I can't ignore them...

Jake's view:
I screwed up everything! She won't even acknowledge my existence anymore. How could I be so stupid?! I screamed in frustration and threw a pillow against the wall. I ran my hands through my hair,pulling slightly.

"Jake what's going on?" Chris asks sitting next to me.

"She's ignoring me. She hates me," I mumbled. He looked confused at first then understood my meaning.

"I'll go talk to her," he said patting my back and going towards her room.

Hunter's view:
I laid on my bed still scrambling through my thoughts. There was a light knock on my door.

"Hunter it's Chris. Can I come in?" He whispered through the door.

"Fine," I huffed as he entered my room. He sat down next to me with an arm around my shoulder.

"What's up with you ignoring Jake?" He asks bluntly.

"I don't want to hurt him," I replied.

"What do you mean?" He asked puzzled.

"Exactly what I said. I don't want to fall for him then end up hurting him," I huffed.

"Are you falling for him?" He whispered gently.

"I think I am. But I feel different about it," I slightly explained. I don't want him to know about my feelings for Casey I don't want anyone knowing about anything but I have to get it off my chest.

"I'm still very confused," he admitted.

I chuckled slightly and continued,"I can't speak to them. The more I speak to them the more I'll fall."

"Them?" He questioned.

I took in a deep breath. "I'm falling for Jake AND Casey," I confessed. It feels good to finally say it but it could ruin some things.

"So are you just going ignore them the whole tour?" He asked his 8,000th question.

"I don't even know if I can get past today," I admitted. He sighed and turned to hug me.

"You don't have to do this," he whispered.

"I can't hurt them or myself. I have to," I sighed. He replied with the same gesture,grabbing my hand pulling me back into the living space.

"Hunter!"Casey shouted.

Stay strong Hunter.

I ignored him and sat on the couch. Jake and Casey exchanged looks then sat on either sides of me. I sat staring straight ahead,too afraid to make eye contact.

"Hunter please talk to me," Jake pleaded.

Don't give in. You're protecting them.

Casey grabbed my hand tightly. I tried to pull away but I melted into his touch.

"I know we did wrong,but please I can't go with hearing your voice," he begged. This is killing I can't keep this up.

You have to.

But I can't.

I could feel their eyes burning into me waiting for a reaction from me. I need to talk to them. But I also need to protect them and myself. They need to understand that this for their own good. They continued to try to get me to speak to them and every sentence they spoke made it harder and harder not to say anything. I was about to crack when Barclay pulled me into the other room.

"I can't do this," I explained.

"You have to!" He exclaimed.

"The fact that I'm not talking to them is making me hurt them and myself," I continued.

"You're gonna hurt yourself if you fall for them," he argued.

"I honestly don't know if I care," I mumbled.

"You are NOT falling for my bandmates," he hissed.

"You can't control that and frankly neither can I!" I spoke out. He had a shocked expression on his face. I've never spoken up to Barclay before. Never really needed to.

"You're gonna find out what a bad choice you just made," he warned.

"I don't care," I said stubbornly. I walked back into the living space embracing Casey and Jake into a hug.

"This was for your own good but I needed this," I mumbled more to myself than to them.

And from this moment forth is when my insanity really came into play...

A/N SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM? WHAT DO YOU THINK HER INSANITY IS GONNA BE LIKE?

Xx-Taylor