Author's Note

Update April 19, 2021: I have removed the chapters of When Our Paths Crossed to complete some much-needed editing and rewrites. The hope is that it will be complete in 2 weeks, but chapters will be released as they are edited. 

I apologize for this inconvenience, I want to make this story even more amazing, and I know a lot of work needs to be done on it (I also won't have Grammarly for the summer, so I need to really focus on edits) 

****

"I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.

-Edgar Allen Poe

Thank you for choosing to read When Our Paths Crossed

Thank you for choosing to read When Our Paths Crossed. I hope you enjoy the story, but I would first like to note that this is a work of fiction. All the characters are created for this story and do not have any connections to real-life people. 

Admittedly, I was supposed to start this story in September, but I couldn't wait that long! I am way too excited to withhold this story from you!

This is my second story on Wattpad, and I am so thrilled to be able to share it. I've been challenging myself by writing stories that I don't normally write. When Our Paths Crossed will be very different for me in the sense that I've never written anything with quite so heavy of content. Also, warning, there is a lot of swearing in this book! Atlas swears like a trucker, as the saying goes! Regardless, this story has been beckoning me, and I know something is promising about it. 

I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions about my story, so please, comment away!