Epilouge: One Year Later

It has been one year since the twins were born, and today was their first birthday party.

Elizabeth "I do not understand why you did not want a big party for Alexander and Adeline."

Cordelia "It is only their first birthday and they will have many other birthdays, so I just wanted to keep it small."

Elizabeth "I remember your first birthday you had a huge first birthday with the best cake."

Cordelia "Well I am not you Mother."

Daniel "Look who I found in their cribs."

Cordelia "Alexander Adeline my adorable little babies."

Daniel "They are all dressed and ready to go out for breakfast."

Cordelia "Great. Can you get the car while me and Mother bring the twins out."

Daniel "No problem dear."

Daniel leaves to go get the car while Cordelia and Elizabeth get Alexander and Adeline in their car seats and bring them out.

Daniel "Is everyone ready to go get breakfast?"

Cordelia "I am ready."

Elizabeth "I am also ready."

Daniel "Alright then we are off."

Daniel drives everyone to the restaurant for breakfast. When they get there Cordelia gets the twins out and carries them in and they all sit down to order their food and eat.

Waitress "Hi my name is Caroline what can I get you to drink?"

Cordelia "I will have tea and milk."

Daniel "I will have coffee."

Elizabeth "I will also have a coffee."

Caroline "Alright I will be right back with your drinks."

5 minutes later the waitress came back with their drinks and to take their order.

Caroline "What may I get everyone to eat?"

Elizabeth "I will have the Fried, Shirred, Poached & Boiled Eggs please."

Caroline "Alright."

Cordelia "I will have the Plain & Tomato Omelettes to Order and Corn Bread please."

Caroline "Alright."

Daniel "I will have the Sirloin Steak & Mutton Chops to Order please."

Caroline "Alright, that will be out shortly."

30 minutes later

Caroline "Alright, here is your Fried, Shirred, Poached & Boiled Eggs.

Elizabeth "Thank you!"

Caroline "Your welcome. Here is the Plain & Tomato Omelettes to Order and Corn Bread."

Cordelia "Thank you."

Caroline "Your welcome. Here is the Sirloin Steak & Mutton Chops to Order."

Daniel "Thank you."

Caroline "Your welcome, now let me know if you need anything else and if not enjoy."

Daniel "Thank you very much."

Caroline "Know problem."

Daniel, Elizabeth, Cordelia and the twins eat their food and then Daniel pays the bill so that they can leave. Cordelia put the twins in the car while Daniel and Elizabeth got into the car, after Cordelia put the twins in the car she got in the car herself.