Decorating The Nursery

It has bin one day since Daniel and Cordelia went shopping for the babies.
The sun was shining into Cordelia and Daniel's room. Cordelia sat up in bed and stretched.

Cordelia "Good morning dear."

Daniel "Good morning to you two love."

Cordelia "I think we should decorate the nursery today."

Daniel "That sounds like a great idea, when do you want to get started?"

Cordelia "I was thinking after breakfast."

Daniel "Alright that sounds good to me."

Cordelia "I am going to go get dressed for the day and then go get started on breakfast."

Daniel "Alright love."

Cordelia and Daniel kissed and then they both got dressed. Cordelia started to make breakfast while Daniel sat in the armchair and read the newspaper.

Twenty minutes later

Cordelia "Breakfast is ready."

Daniel "Smells good love."

Cordelia "We are having bacon and eggs."

Daniel "I love bacon and eggs."

Cordelia "I know, that is why I made it for you."

Daniel "Well thank you dear."

Cordelia "You are welcome."

Daniel and Cordelia ate the rest of their breakfast in silence, and after breakfast Cordelia cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes.

Daniel "I think we should go get started on the nursery now."

Cordelia "Sounds good to me."

Cordelia and Daniel painted the walls white. They put a pinkish reddish rug down in the middle of the floor. Daniel hung the light up. Daniel set up the cribs and put one on either side of the room, while Cordelia found a place for the laundry basket. They put a white dresser with a changing table against the wall in between the two cribs. Cordelia and Daniel put a white chair in the corner with a little white fluffy rug, and a little pink stool thing. Lastly Daniel hung some pictures up, and Cordelia put a blanket on both the cribs.

 Lastly Daniel hung some pictures up, and Cordelia put a blanket on both the cribs

Cordelia "I think it looks great!"

Daniel "I am glad you like it."

Cordelia "Me to."

Cordelia and Daniel just stood in the nursery for a little bit before they decided to go and sit in the living room.

Cordelia "I had a great day!"

Daniel "So did I!"

What do you think Daniel and Cordelia should name the twins? Please comment both boy and girl names.