N

Souji set your luggage back in your room while you stood by the door and watched him. There was an awkward silence between you two. 

Both wanted to say something to the other but didn't know how to start.

"I--" you both stated

"You go first" you both said. 

"It's okay. N/N, you go first." Souji stated. You looked at him, a bit hesitated but nodded. 

"Thanks for letting me stay. And I'm sorry if I'm hiding some issues from you. But I have my reasons." you said. 

I wish I could tell you. You stated in your head.  

Your eyes went back on him, seeing his reaction. You can sense his reluctance and how he is trying to figure out a way to speak to you, without causing another argument. 

"it's okay. If you want to keep it as a secret for now, I won't force you to let it out. But--" Souji stated. 

"Yes?" you asked. 

"whenever you need immediate assistant or the situation get out of your hand, you must tell me right away, okay?" he announced. 

"Umm---" you hesitated, looking into his eyes. 

"Please..." he said, as if he was begging. 

"Okay." You sighed. 

"Great! Now do you want to--" Souji asked but was interrupted by the door bell. 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! 

"Who's out there?" he shouted. 

"Boy-yah! It's us!" Ian's voice shouted through the door. You both hurried out and let them in. 

Ian, along with the others, arrived with food. 

"Hi! Y/N-chan!" Amy called and smiled brightly. You awkwardly smiled back. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Souji asked. 

"We came to check on you two, more like Y/N. Are you feeling better?" Daigo asked. You were surprised at the reasons of the visit, but nodded. 

"I am. Sorry for making you all concerns. Come on in!" you smiled back, letting them in. 

Everyone gathered at the kitchen. The boys made themselves comforted on the chair while you and Amy helped set out the dishes. 

"Are you two staying here alone at night?" Ucchy asked, looking around to see Souji's father. 

"Yeh. For now. My dad is coming home soon anyway." Souji stated. 

"Oh my! You two--" Ian hinted and was about to teased you both.

"Ian!" You and Souji shouted at him, causing everyone to laugh. 

Amy then turned to you and you two began a girly conversation. 

"How long are you staying here for Y/N-chan?" she asked. 

"Oh, about 2 more weeks. I have some business to take ca-care here." you stated, hesitate to finish your sentence. Amy didn't seem to mind, but you didn't know Souji overheard your pause and sighed to himself. 

"Souji-dono, where's Rin-dono?" Ucchy asked. 

"Oh, she's out of town for a week or two," Souji explained. 

"Awww... you must be sad." Daigo teased. Souji slightly chuckled. 

"Well..not really." he muttered. 

"Oooh, what does that mean?" Nossan asked. 

"Nothing." Souji quickly covered up. But of course, he couldn't escape Ian's sharp "love expert" observation. Ian noticed Souji glanced at you when he stated that sentence. 

Interesting. Look like Boy actually had a 'thing' for Name-chan. Ian stated in his thought. Of course, you also heard Souji's comment and secretly smiled. Amy saw it and grinned in amusement. 

"Y/N-chan, can you tell me more about you and Souji-kun's childhood?" Amy asked. 

"Ehh--umm...why do you want to know?" you stuttered, surprised at the sudden question. 

"Well..it seems like..." Amy stated but then whispered in your ears, "it seems like he might have a childhood crush on you." 

"Ehhhh?" you yelped, causing the boys to look at you. 

"Is everything okay? do you need help?" Souji asked, running towards you and Amy. 

"Heheh...Everything is fine. You can go talk to the others." you stated, embarrassingly. 

"Amy-chan..." you stated in the low voice, causing Amy to giggle. 

"It might be true you know." she stated and went back to plating. You shook your head and finished plating your as well. 

Well Souji sat back down in his seat, Ian began teasing him. 

"Boy-yah, she ain't going anywhere you know. Amy is there with her." Ian teased and weaked. Souji looked at Ian unamused. 

"Oh- yah, Souji, are you falling for Y/N?" Daigo asked. 

"Eh?" Ucchy and Nossan stated. 

"But Souji-dono, don't you have Rin-dono?" Ucchy asked. Souji grunted and rubbed his face. 

"Y/N is my childhood friend and best friend. So of course, I would react that way, I care for her, okay?" he stated, ignoring the other topic. 

"Oh." the boys nodded. Souji thought they finally get it, but then he heard, "Sureeeeee"

"Food is here!!!!!" you and Amy exclaimed before Souji could protest. 

"This is all King's cooKING." Nossan stated. You laughed and gasped.

"Hontou? You're better than me alot King. Can you open a lesson one day?" you asked. 

"Hahaha...it's nothing. But sure if you want." King sratched his head and smiled. 

"Arigato." you stated. 

You and Amy headed to the empty seats. Amy sat next to Daigo, while you pulled a chair next to Souji. 

"Itadakimasu." All of you said before digging in. 

To Be Continued...

I want this chapter to be more on the happy scale since the other previous once are not xD

But soooooon, 

the climax will arrived....

So stay tune! 

Til' next time, 

BRAVE-IN <3