S

"Kaa-san!" you cried as you embraced her in your arm. 

"I'm here, N/N. Don't worry, I'm unscathed." your mother soothed you. 

"But..but I don't..get it." you stated, trying to wipe your tears away, "How was the police be able to save you? And what about the kidnappers? Will they come back and try to----" 

Your mother hushed you. "Silly daughter, stop over-worrying. The police had captured those kidnappers. We're safe now." your mother smiled warmly. 

You looked into her eyes. You could tell she was hiding something but decided not to press. 

"Y/N!" you heard someone call you. You saw Amy, Ian, a girl you do not recognize and Souji came dashing towards you. 

"Amy, Ian-kun, Sou-chan." you said then you turned to the girl. 

"Oh nice to meet you. My name is Yayoi." she introduced herself, extended her hands. 

You smiled back, "Nice to meet you Yayoi-chan. I'm Y/N!" 

"Aunt (Y M/N), I'm so glad your safe," Souji stated, pretending not to know anything. Your mother got the signal and continued the conversation. 

"Thanks, Sou-chan. I must have worried you and your father a lot right? I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." Your mother stated. 

"You don't have to apologize, auntie. You're like a second mother to me." Souji replied. Your mother just nodded and smiled. She then turned to the rest of the groups. 

"Oh I almost forgot, Kaa-san, let me introduce you to Sou-chan's friend." you turned to them. 

"This is Amy. That's Yayoi. The one is black in Ian." you told her. 

"Nice to meet you all, Sou-chan's friends." your mother greeted them. 

"Nice to meet you too, auntie! We're glad that you are safe," they told her. 

"Wait...you guys knew?" you asked them, assuming from their statement. 

"Umm...." Ian stammered. Thankfully, Amy intervened in time, "Actually when you dropped your phone earlier, I talked to the hospital nurse and they informed me everything." 

"How could you not tell us anything, Y/N?" Amy asked, pretending to scold at you. Yayoi nodded in agreement. 

"Sorry. It's just that this my family issue. I do not want to let you all in on this ride, even though i know you are capable of protecting yourself." you explained to them. 

You could feel Souji's eyes on you. 

"Well....at least everything is okay now. Let's bygones be gone, alright?" Ian stated, trying to lighten up the mood, especially the tension between you and Souji. 

Everyone just nodded. Your mother smiled, she was happy that you made some great new friends. 

"Oh Auntie, Tou-san said he will pick us up later and you can rest at our house," Souji informed your mother. You turned to look at them. 

"Wouldn't it bother your family?" your mother asked. 

"It's fine. Like I said, N/N and I grew up together, we're basically siblings by now." Although I wish we could be more than that. Souji explained. 

Siblings? I guess he doesn't feel the same...you sighed in your thought. But what am I thinking? I have already caused enough chaos with this visit of mine...I couldn't possibly...

"Y/N!" you heard everyone call you. You snapped out of your thought. 

"Yes?" you replied. 

"Are you okay? You space out for a moment." Amy asked worriedly.