E

"Souji, where are we going?" you stated, trying to pull your hand out of his grasp. But Souji remained silent. 

After a few minutes of dragging, you guys arrived as an old willow tree that is not far from Souji and your house, You looked around and realized the place he dragged you to. 

"The old willow tree," you murmured and smiled. Souji released his grasp on your hand as you walked towards the tree. 

"We've always come here when one of us had a problem," you whispered, knowing Souji's intention. 

"Y/N, I know that there's something you are hiding from me...Can you just tell me instead of hiding it?" Souji begged. You turned around and looked at him. 

You could see his eyes. He was pleading. He couldn't take it any longer if you keep acting like you were. 

"What are you hiding?" he asked once more time. 

"You don't need to know," you stated, it was a bit heartless of you doing this. But it's better not to drag him in the mess you are handling yourself. 

"Why? Didn't we promise not to hide anything from each other? Y/N...why must it changed?" he stated, rather harshly. He was mad. What are you freakingly hiding? What happened to you why you were away? 

" Something had changed," you stated, turning your head away. 

"And Sou-chan, why should you care..."

"Why should I care?---How can you say that Y/N!" he shouted, losing his calm and composed self. You were shocked at his outburst. 

"We were best friend Y/N. We promised to be there for each other no matter what." he reminded you. Tears were forming in his eyes. Seeing him like this made you started to cry to. 

"Sorry, Sou-chan....but it is what it is. It's better this way," you said running away before he could catch you. You didn't realize you dropped your paper. 

Souji noticed and picked it up. With curiosity, he opened and read. 

" You have 3 MORE DAYS

if you don't return the money that your father owed us. Say goodbye to your mother"

Souji's eyes widened. He was shocked to know that the reason you might have return was to get more money. 

Y/N. I'm sorry. He stated in his mind. He realized he was harsh to you without realizing the burden you are carrying on your back. He clenched his fist and determined to help you with all he can. 

Should I confront her? Or should I --- Souji stated in his mind while walking home. When he reached the house, he saw you pulling your luggage away. He quickly ran up to you and stopped. 

"Where do think you're going?" he stated with a low voice that sent shivers down your spine. 

"I can't stay here. I'll find somewhere else to stay for a while until both of us calm down," you stated, not looking up at Souji. 

He heavily sighed. As if you thought he understood your words, you dragged your luggage away but you realized he already grabbed a hold of it. 

"Give it back!" you demanded to turn around and to try to get your luggage. 

"You ain't going anywhere." he stated, "As I said, you're staying here. We're friends Y/N, for god's sake I'm not gonna let you leave." 

With that, he grabbed your luggage and walked in. You were still in a daze by his words. 

But Sou-chan, I--

"Y/N, are you coming!" his voice rang. You looked up and shouted back, "Coming!" 

Arigato Sou-chan.

You didn't realize he had known part of your reason but you were glad he was there for you. Even if you were being harsh to him, if you were hiding from him, he still welcomed you. 

I had to finish this quickly so no one will get affected. 

To Be Continued...

Now a part of the secrets is out. What do you think Souji going to do next for you? And how are you going to tell Souji and react when you realized he knew parts of the reason? 

And don't forget, there's Rin. What is going to happen when Rin finds out that Souji is being attached to you more & more?

Stay tune!

Til' next time, 

Ja Ne.