E

"So I see...wait a minute." Souji's father stated before leaving the room. Souji and Ian looked at each other. He then came back with a check. 

"This is the money I and your mom save for you in the future. It is roughly 100,000 yen. You could take it." Souji's father said. 

"Hontou?" Souji asked in shocked. 

"(Your mother's name) -san safety should be put in the front line right now. But of course, I couldn't let Y/N keep running around and overworking herself." his father explained. 

"Overworking herself? What do you mean Rippukan-san?" Ian asked. 

Souji looked his father. "I know for a while that (Your father's name)-san's debt is causing them trouble after losing contacts with Y/N and her mother. I'll try to search for them and reach out with your mother's help." 

"Kaa-san also know about it? How come you guys didn't tell me?" Souji asked in surprise and a little bit angry. 

"You were in school and busy with your own fights. Besides, even if you know, you can't help her." Souji's father explained. 

"But still---" Souji was protested but Ian stopped him. Souji's father continued the story. 

"When we were able to contact Y/N, (your mother's name) - san was already held as a hostage. Y/N refused our help saying that she could handle it herself." Souji's father explained. 

"We've got in contact with the debtor as well...without Y/N's knowing it....and told them to give her time. They didn't agree to our condition thus while Y/N is overworking herself." 

"You contacted them before? Do you still have their numbers?" Ian asked. Souji's father nodded, taking out a small piece of paper, and handed it to Ian. 

"Here's their numbers. I'm not sure if they changed it or not. But you guys could give it a try." Souji's father said. 

"Roger that. I'll make sure they released Aunt (Your mother name)." Souji stated. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Ian and Souji were back at their usual cafe. Souji was about to call the debtor but Ian stopped him. 

"Wait Boy-yah, even if you call them now, do you think they will agree to release the hostage or lead us to the right place?" Ian reminded Souji. 

Souji paused and thought about it. "What do we do then?" Souji asked. 

"Don't worry. I already called for an assistant." Ian smiled. Souji looked at him confusedly. Entering the shop was a familiar face. 

"Yayoi-san?" Souji said. 

"Sorry, I'm late." Yayoi said, placing all her equipment down. Ian rushed to help. 

"arigato." she smiled at him. Ian winked back and handed her a daisy. But as always she ignored him. 

"I heard you need to track some enemies down. Who are they?" Yayoi asked Souji. 

"Ahh....you see...it's more like..." Souji stuttered trying to find the right words. Because he knew you would be more furious at him if more people knew. 

Ian recovered from his rejected state and help Souji explained. Yayoi nodded. 

"Well then, let's proceed. But I'm surprised...I thought you had that girl..was it Rin?" Yayoi stated. 

"Rin is out of town for a week. and besides...Y/N is just my childhood friend. We're like brother and sister." Souji groaned. 

"Sure. But I see sign that you are more compatible with Y/N-san than Rin." Yayoi said, typing on her laptop.