E

"I'm heading out! See you tonight!" you waved to him and left the house before he could say anything. 

"Wait---" he said but you already left. Damn it! He cursed mentally. And quickly changed to follow you. 

He had contacted Ian. Although they have some small "rivalry" issues, Ian is the best choice right now. 

"Oh Boy, I'm here. Where is she?" Ian asked, walking up to Souji, who was locking the door. 

"She left. But I put the GPS on her just in case. I'm surprised that you agree to help." Souji said as the two started walking along the path you've traveled. 

"C'mon, Name-chan is one of our friends now, isn't she? Besides if this becomes dangerous, it is better if she has us with her." Ian shrugged. Souji just remained silent. 

"Now is where her current location?" Ian asked Souji. 

"She's heading towards downtown," Souji said pulling out his GPS. 

"Great!" Ian stated and they began to follow your track. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

You were waiting in a cafe, with a pack of money in your hand. Your eyes scanned around the room but 'the person' wasn't there yet. 

You sighed as you pulled out a photo in your pocket. It was the picture of your family and Souji's family together when you guys were little. 

"Kaa-san," you muttered. 

"Look like you're quite on time." a voice startled you. You looked up and just give 'the person' a cold expression. 

"Where's my mother?" you asked. 

The person clicked their tongue, "What's the rush?" he sat down, in the chair opposite from you and lit up his cigarette. 

"Where's the money?" he asked. 

You tightened the grip on your bag, "I need to know how my mother is doing." you stated. 

The person looked at you and sighed. He pulled out his phone and handed you a video clip. 

"See? She's safe and sound," he stated, and quickly pulled back the phone when you were trying to grab it. 

"But if you are not paying us quickly enough. Don't blame us," he stated. You glared at him before pulling out the pack of money. 

"There you go," you stated. He grabbed the stack of money. 

"That's it? Where's the rest?" he demanded. 

"I don't have enough right now. This is all I've got." you retorted back. 

"Watch your attitude. It's you who owe us money." he hissed. 

"It's my father. not me." you corrected him. 

"You!" he was about his slap you but a hand stopped him. You flinched and closed your eyes but realized it was stopped. You opened your eyes and saw a staff stepping in and helping you. 

"Who are you? Do you know it rude to bother a customer?" he shouted at the staff. 

"Sorry, but there's no violence allowed here. Not to mention, hitting a young lady? what kind of person are you?" the staff stated. 

"Why you..." he was about to hit the staff but you spoke up. 

"Stop it. I'll pay back the rest by the end of the week," you stated, glaring at him. The person looked at you and put out his cigarette. 

"you better keep your words. or else don't blame us on what happened to your mother," he warned and left. 

You heavily sighed and slumped down on your chair. 

"Are you okay?" the staff asked. 

You just shrugged and turned around and thanked him. "Thanks for earlier. But you shouldn't do that, it dangerously. You don't what kind of person they are." you advised him.

"Well...I couldn't just stand there and watch you get slapped. It's not right. Should I get you a cup of water?" the person asked. 

You nodded and smiled at him gracefully. 

The staff came back with a cup of warm water and was about to leave. "Hey wait. If you don't mind, can you tell me your name?" you asked them. 

"It's Chiaki. Tani Chiaki." the staff stated. 

"Then Arigato, Chiaki-san." you said. 

"No problem. Next time though, you should just give them a punch instead of bearing with it." Chiaki said and left. 

You just let out a small laugh but it slowly disappeared as once again, you are immersed in your own thoughts. 

Your eyes wandered out the window, up to the blue sky. End of this week. Just a few more days. You can do it, Y/N. Do it fast before they come for Souji next. 

0-0-0-0-0-0

Outside the cafe, near a corner, Souji and Ian had witnessed everything. Souji leaned on the wall and clenched his fists. 

He saw 'the person' left the cafe and was about to chase after him but Ian stopped him. 

"Why are you stopping me?" Souji stated angrily. 

"Boy-yah. I know you're mad but you must think logically. If you act now, it could cause more harm to Name-chan. They have her mother, remember?" Ian reminded him. 

[A/N: Ian can lip-read in this story :33] 

"BUT we can't let him leave like that! He almost slapped her!" Souji argued back. 

"Luckily a staff stopped him. She's fine. But now, she put the pressure on to pay them by the end of this week, which is only 3-4 days away." Ian pointed out. 

"How can she get all the money she needs? Besides we don't know how much she owes left even if you wanted to pay for her." Ian added. 

"Fine," Souji said. He finally calmed down after thinking about what Ian said. His eyes wandered back to you who was sitting there looking up at the sky. 

Y/N...

But unexpectedly, your eyes looked out the window and eye-widened as you spotted him. 

S**t. Souji stated in his mind. 

Why is he here? you were shocked.

She spotted us!!! 

TBC...

Sorry for the long wait!!!!

What do you guys think of this chapter? and the special appearance of a character ;) 

Til' next time, 

Adieu~~~