Guess who?

Raivis and I dated for 24 months until the day Raivis had to go home arrived.

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~
I stood there smiling at Raivis, tears threatening to fall. He hugged me tighter, pulling me into his warm chest as I felt his chest rise and drop unsteadily, due to his sobbing. We held each other for a while until he let go and kissed my forehead. He went up to each person from our group giving them a handshake or a hug.
"Young sir, we must leave now!" Called an air hostess that was standing at the top of the stairs to the plane.
"Yep. I'll be there in a second!" Raivis called back, eyeing me looking down, tears forming a small puddle in front of my feet. He ran back over to me and cupped my face, leaned in and gave me a long, passionate kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist while mine wrapped around his neck. He pulled away and smiled at me.
"It's not goodbye forever, (y/n). We'll see each other again soon." I smiled back and nodded. He gave me a final peck on the cheek as his hand slipped away from mine and he walked onto the plane, waving goodbye the whole time. We were escorted back into the airport as I saw the plane take off, taking Raivis with it. Chelsie came over to me and hugged me as I cried waterfalls. One after the other, everyone joined in, creating a huge group hug. I smiled at my amount of friends and we all walked out of the airport together.
~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~

Days passed and I still thought about Raivis a lot. We would Skype each other but it was never the same. I couldn't hold him in my arms, nor could I feel his soft lips against mine. I used to cry, a lot, about never seeing him again. I would sometimes lie about being sick so I didn't have to go to school and not have him sit next to me at lunch. But when I did go to school, everyone would try make me happy and show me that they all loved me too.

About a year after Raivis left, at a school assembly, Mr Gleason told the whole school some good news.
"There will be an exchange student from Latvia coming to our school in a few weeks. I am unsure of his name at the moment but I will call another assembly to welcome him when he gets here." Mr Gleason stated, standing in front of the whole school. I just put my head in my hands and sobbed quietly, from being reminded of Raivis. Chelsie saw me and put her hand on my back.
"Don't worry. Maybe you'll fall in love with this one too." She whispered and giggled, making me look at her and smile. We were dismissed from assembly and I walked away from all my friends, holding back tears.

~~~~~~~~timeskip, 3 weeks later~~~~~~~~
I was once again at assembly to welcome the new student. I wasn't in the mood to go to an assembly, I didn't want to sit in the hall for half an hour looking at a kid that reminded me too much of Raivis. I sat in my usual spot and leaned back, sinking down on the chair. Mr Gleason moved up to the front and addressed the school.
"Sitting here at the front is our Latvian exchange student," he gestured to the front row. I sat up and tried to see over everyone, hoping I could get a glance of the boy. I couldn't see much by looking at the back of his head, but he had short light brown/blonde hair. Reminded me of Raivis' hair. The boy suddenly got up and walked to stand next to Mr Gleason. I sat there and couldn't believe my eyes. My eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped. I started feeling dizzy and everything started moving. I slowly fell backwards and I was caught by Ludwig, who was sitting on my right. My eyes closed and everything went dark.