The next day...

~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~
After watching 'Guardians of the Galaxy', everyone started drifting off. We all fell asleep one after the other starting with Chelsie who fell asleep leaning on Ivan, who fell asleep leaning his head on hers. Then Ludwig fell asleep leaning backwards onto the couch with Alfred straight after. Raivis and I were the last to fall asleep and we sat there, hand-in-hand, for about half an hour, talking about his hometown and what he thought of my friends and here in San Domachio.
"I miss home. But it's great that I was able to make friends so quickly here. My host family were actually surprised to hear that I was going to a friend's house on my first night in a new country, town and home." He explained and gave off a small chuckle. I was staring at him in the dark the whole time. "Thank you, (y/n). For saving me today." He said before lightly pressing his lips against my cheek. I blushed furiously, but he couldn't see it.
"Well, goodnight Raivis." I said, planting a small kiss on his cheek. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.
"Goodnight (y/n)." He said back as he stroked my head before falling asleep himself.

~~~~~~~timeskip, the next morning~~~~~~~~
I was woken up this morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. I looked around and everyone was still asleep except Raivis, who wasn't there. I got up and followed the smell to the kitchen. Raivis was standing with his back to me and leaning over the stove.
"Morning, mmm, smells good." I said, taking a large whiff.
"Thanks. You and the others were still asleep and I didn't want to disturb you." He said, smiling at me then turning back to the two pans on the stove. I heard a series of footsteps and 'good mornings' enter the kitchen as everyone else started waking up. Chelsie sat down next to me.
"So, (y/n). Raivis, hey." She winked at me.
"What?!?! No! We're just friends."
"'Friends' don't give each other good night kisses." She knocked her shoulder into me and I turned away and blushed.
"How did you know?!?!" I whisper-yelled. She laughed at me.
"I didn't know for certain. But you just admitted it." She said, laughing some more. I just blushed a bit more.
"Well, I saw you getting comfortable with Ivan too. So shut up." Now SHE blushed and turned away.
"Shut up." She turned back to me and held out her hand. "I won't tell if you don't" I nodded.
"Deal." I shook her hand and we laughed. Raivis placed a plate in front of each of us.
"What's so funny?" He asked, smiling at me and Chelsie.
"Nothing." I answered, smiling and softly punching Chelsie in the knee. My stomach grumbled so I started eating up along with everyone else.
"Raivis, this is really good." Chelsie said with a full mouth. We all gave groans in agreement as the food quickly disappeared from everyone's plates.

~~~~~~~~timeskip, after just chilling~~~~~~~~
Ludwig was the first one to go home so he waved goodbye and walked home. We all continued playing until Ivan's mother and Alfred's father arrived so they had to leave. Chelsie actually gave Ivan a hug before he left and Alfred gave me a hug. At about 3:30pm, Chelsie got a call and was told she could walk home now. She gave me a hug and thanked me before winking at me and leaving. Now it was just me and Raivis. We played games and watched some more movies before we heard a knock at the door and his host mother was standing there smiling. We held hands as we walked to the door and she looked at us, surprised.
"Hello, Mrs Marthen. I'm (y/n)," I said as Raivis stood there smiling as well.
"Nice to meet you." She said, shaking my hand. "Well, Raivis, we have to get going."
"Okay. Goodbye (y/n)." He said, lightly kissing my cheek, making me blush bright red. He then gave me a hug before waving goodbye and walking off with Mrs Marthen.
"I'll see you on Monday!!" I yelled as he turned the corner.