Did it work?

Saturday finally arrived and I was dropped off at Arthur's house at around noon. I knocked on the door and Chelsie answered. She showed me through the grand house to the spare room. Everyone was there. Well, almost everyone. I couldn't see Raivis anywhere. Arthur gestured for me to lay on the bed, talking me through each step.
"Now, you may feel as if 100 knives are being jabbed into your head but it only lasts for 30 seconds." I gulped and he told me to close my eyes. I did and I heard him tell everyone to leave the room. "Now, (y/n). I need you to picture the last thing you remember before blacking out on Tuesday. Tell me when you're ready but no matter what, keep picturing the scene or something terrible could happen." I nodded and pictured the girl's toilet. I was laying on the ground with a puddle of tears and blood in front of my eyes. I was finding it hard to breathe. My lungs just couldn't move, no matter how much I tried.

========Arthur's POV========
I was chanting the incantation when (y/n) let out a loud scream that pierced my ear drums. I had to keep chanting though or it could stuff up. I held the book in my hand and waved my wand in the directions from the instructions. (y/n) was still screaming uncontrollably as green balls of light started circling her head. Something must be wrong. It's been more than 30 seconds and she's still screaming. But I can't stop or it could kill her. Suddenly everything went quiet as the green balls of light disappeared into her ears. Her eyes opened wide then slowly closed again. She lay there smiling and I stopped, dropping the book and the wand and collapsing onto the armchair, worn out.
"You can come in now!" I called out to the others. The door slowly opened as, one after the other, everyone piled into he small room. We all stood quietly as (y/n) slowly opened her eyes.
"Did it work?" Alfred asked, walking towards the bed.

========Your POV========
I looked around the room to see all of my friends standing around the bed, smiles spread across all their faces. I sat up from the bed and went to each of them and hugged them tightly. When I got to Arthur, I gave him a bigger hug than anyone.
"Thank you Arthur." I said, looking into his eyes. He smiled brightly and hugged me again.
"Glad you're back to normal, love." I let him go and heard a quiet knock on the door. Ivan opened it and Raivis stood there. I pushed past everyone and ran up to him, jumping into his arms. He let me go, placing me softly on the floor.
"I love you too, Raivis!" I said, pushing my lips to his. We both sunk into the kiss as his hands found my waist. We eventually pulled away and he hugged me again. Everyone cheered loudly as we stood there holding hands.