Forever

~~~~~~~~Ludwig's POV~~~~~~~~
I was looking forward along with everyone else. The boy at the front looked familiar, then it clicked. Was that...no it can't be...can it? Raivis? I looked at (y/n) to see if she had noticed him and she started swaying side to side. I went to put my hand on her shoulder and steady her but she fell back into my arms.
"Chelsie!" I yelled. Chelsie turned to me and saw (y/n) passed out.
"Let's take her outside." She said, grabbing her legs. I nodded and signalled for Alfred to come and help carry her out. We carried her outside and placed her on a bench. A female teacher, Mrs Klayton, came outside and saw Chelsie, Alfred, and I standing over (y/n).
"What happened?" Mrs Klayton asked, walking over to us.
"She just fainted. But she'll be alright." Alfred answered. I saw another figure come through the door. A boy shorter than me but taller than (y/n) walked over to us. It was Raivis. Behind him was Francis, Antonio, Gilbert, Matthew and Arthur. They made their way to stand next to (y/n).
"Is she alright? I saw her faint when she looked at me." He said, sitting beside (y/n)'s head.
"She'll be fine." I answered. (Y/n) started moving again and she slowly opened her eyes. Mr Clarison stuck his head out the door and gestured for Mrs Klayton to come back inside.

~~~~~~~~Normal POV~~~~~~~~
I awoke to see all my friends leaning over me. But wait. There was someone else there.
"R-Raivis?" I asked, looking into his violet eyes. He smiled at me and leant down, giving me a peck on the cheek. I jumped up and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck and digging my head into his neck. He hugged me harder and smiled, tears of joy welling up in his bottom eyelids. We let go of each other and he pulled me into a passionate kiss. My hand reached up to the back of his head as I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. Someone cleared their throat, loudly, and we pulled away.
"It's so nice to see you in the flesh again. I've missed you so much." He said, smiling.
"I've missed you too. But, wait, why are you here?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the left and giving him a confused expression.
"I asked my parents if I could be an exchange student again because it was so much fun last time. After months of trying to persuade them, they finally gave in and agreed. But you know what's better?" He had turned to talk to everyone outside while telling his story but turned to me when saying the last sentence.
"What?" I asked.
"Instead of only coming here and staying for a year or two, my parents have decided to move here." He exclaimed, his rare amethyst gemstone eyes lighting up. I smiled bigger than before and everyone smiled with us. Everyone came together and had a big group hug.
"Now we can be best friends forever!" Alfred yelled and laughed. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy but we knew what he just said was definitely true. Two years left of school and then we could do whatever we wanted to do. Together. Cause that's what friends do. They stick together. Forever.