Picking up Ivan and Ludwig

We made our way to Ivan's house, which was about 7 blocks from Alfred's. When we got to the front porch of his house, Alfred quickly ran behind Chelsie. I turned to Raivis.
"Don't worry. He's not that bad if he likes you. Just don't get on his bad side." I walked up to the door and knocked. Ivan stood there with a large smile on his face.
"Ready to go, Ivan?" I asked.
"Da, sunflower." He ran upstairs quickly and came down with a bag. He shut the door behind him and froze when he saw Raivis.
"Who is this?" He asked.
"I-I'm Raivis. The new exchange student." Ivan was a lot taller than everyone but Raivis seemed a lot smaller standing next to him. Ivan reached up and ruffled his hair before walking past everyone.
"Where are we going now?" He asked, already walking down the road.
"Ludwig's house." I answered. We all followed in our normal positions. Ivan out front, Chelsie and Alfred behind, and me and Raivis at the back.
"He's scary." Raivis whispered to me while we walked.
"Not once you get to know him. He is actually a really nice man when he isn't pissed off." I whispered back.
"O-Okay."

~~~~~~~~timeskip, Ludwig's house~~~~~~~~
"Ludwig's not as scary as Ivan." I whispered to Raivis. "But he's pretty much the same height."
"Okay." He answered. The door opened and Ludwig stood there with Gilbert trying to see over his shoulder.
"Let me see Ludwig!" Gilbert yelled. Ludwig rolled his eyes and moved an inch to the left. Gilbert dashed past him and came to put his arm over my shoulders. "Hallo, (y/n). How are jou?" I rolled my eyes.
"Fine." I nudged his arm off my shoulder and gestured towards Raivis. "This is Raivis. The new exchange student."
"H-Hello."
"Nice to meet jou. I am zhe awesome Gilbert." As he said it, he made a heroic pose by putting his fists to his waist and looking off into the distance.
"Gilbert, piss off." I said, trying to push him back in the house. "We are here for Ludwig, not you." He pushed past me and went to stand in front of Raivis, to start a conversation. He let out a yelp as he was grabbed by the back of his collar and dragged back to the house by Ludwig. Chelsie, Ivan and Alfred stood there snickering as Ludwig shut the door.
"Let's go." He said, as he started walking down the street. We all ran to catch up to him and he asked where we were going for dinner.
"We're just going to get some fast food so I don't know what you guys want." Chelsie said.
"McDonalds, dude!" Alfred yelled.
"What about some chinese?" I offered.
"H-How about a buffet?" Raivis said. Everyone agreed and we walked to the first buffet we could think of. Ludwig stopped and waited for everyone to pass him so he could walk with Raivis at the back.
"I don't believe ve have met. I'm Ludvig." He said, offering his hand.
"I'm Raivis. The exchange student." He said softly, while shaking Ludwig's hand. They started a casual conversation and Ludwig started laughing. I was surprised and I told Chelsie. I mean, he laughs but never this much. From the amount of laughter Ludwig was laughing, me and Chelsie actually started laughing too. Ivan and Alfred turned around with confused expressions.
"Nevermind." I said, through laughs. They looked at each other and both shrugged before looking forward again.