It's us.

On the way to school, a girl with short red hair ran up to me and smiled at me.
"Hey, (y/n). How are you? Heard you got beat up yesterday." She said to me.
"I'm sorry. You must have me confused with someone else because I don't know you." I said back to her, making her stop smiling.
"(y/n), what are you talking about?! We've been best friends since year 2." She said, almost crying. She then immediately grabbed my arm and started pulling me to the school.
"Hey, let go of me!! HELP, HELP!" I yelled, trying to pull my arm away but her grip was too strong. We arrived at school and she dragged me to my locker. She urged me to open it, telling me to hurry up. I chucked my bag in and locked it.
"Great, let's go." She said, grabbing my arm again and dragging me to the oval. She pointed to an oak tree in the corner. "That's where everyone's waiting for you."
"Wait, who's waiting? And who are you?" I looked her up and down. She started pushing me to the tree and as we got closer, people started coming up to me and smiling.
"Hey, (y/n)!" A strange boy with glasses and short blond hair, with one bit at the front sticking up, said to me, while giving me a hug. I tried to push him off me and he finally let go, looking upset that I hadn't hugged him back.
"Hello, (y/n). It's nice to see you're alright, love." Another boy with blonde hair and big bushy eyebrows said to me, bowing his head slightly. I smiled back, confused by all the people knowing me.
"You're alright, da?" A tall man said to me handing me a sunflower. He wore a large coat and scarf, which surprised me because it was the middle of spring.
"Bonjour, mon ami. I'm glad you're alright." A man with shoulder length blonde hair said, handing me a rose.
"Zhe awesome me is glad to see jou, (y/n)." Said an albino man, standing next to me and putting his arm over my shoulders. I knocked them off and stepped away from him.
"Hallo (y/n), how do jou feel?" Another tall man asked standing in front of me. He had slicked back blonde hair and a serious tone.
"Hola, chica. Cómo estás?" A brunette with a cheeky smile, asked, offering me a tomato. I held my hand up and shook my head to say 'no thanks'. There were two boys that hadn't come up. One had an obnoxiously large curl off the front of his head and was cuddling a white bear. The other one sat in the tree with his back to the group. It was that weird boy from yesterday. The group all sat down in a circle and I sat down too. I would constantly sneak peeks at the boy in the tree and I could see he was crying to himself.
"Um, excuse me, but who are you all?" There was a chorus of laughter as the whole group lost themselves. When they calmed down, I spoke again. "No, seriously, I can't remember any of you, yet you know me, and I seem to have made this boy sad." I said, pointing to the boy in the tree. I saw the red-haired girl turn to the boy with bushy eyebrows and he nodded in agreement. The boy stood up and started speaking.
"(y/n), my name is Arthur." He started pointing at everyone in the group, naming them as he went. "This is Alfred, Ivan, Gilbert, Antonio, Francis, Ludwig, Matthew and Chelsie. The boy in the tree is Raivis, the exchange student and your boyfriend."
"But..." I started but he cut me off.
"(y/n), we are all your friends and have been for many years. Is there anything you remember before you were knocked out?"
"Um, well, I remember a girl named Nicole punching me in the chest and the face in the girl's toilet." I answered.
"I see. You may be suffering lose of memory because she hit you in the head." He said, putting his fingers on his chin and thinking. Suddenly, there was a thud as Raivis jumped out of the tree and went to sit down next to Alfred, I think. Pretty sure it was Alfred.
"So, I can't remember any of you because this bitch, Nicole, punched me in the head. Okay. Say that's true. How long till I get my memory back?" I asked, moving my eyes to stare at Raivis who looked away when I saw him looking at me.
"That's the problem. There isn't actually a cure." Arthur continued. Suddenly his eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face. "I could try some magic." I heard him whisper to Chelsie. Magic?!? Who does this guy think he is?!?! Freaking Harry Potter?!?! I saw Chelsie shrug and nod in agreement before he turned back to me. "It's settled then. Come to my house on Saturday and I'll fix you up. I take it you still have my address." A surprised look made it's way to my face and I shook my head side to side.
"No. I went through my phone last night and deleted all of your contacts."
"I'll give it to you again, then." He said, whipping out a piece of paper from his pocket and scribbling an address and a phone number on it and handing it to me. I read over it and put it in my pocket. "Gives you time to try and remember any of us." He said, gesturing to everyone else who had started their own conversations halfway through ours.