Sleepover time!!

~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~
We grabbed our food from the buffet and put it in boxes so we could eat it at home. When we finally got home, everyone sat down in the lounge room while Ivan, Ludwig and I went and got some mattresses. We all sat down on the mattresses and started eating dinner. When everyone was nearly finished, I put on the first horror movie. Saw. Me and Chelsie sat next to each other at the back, grinning to each other as the boys all started hugging each other, in fear. Raivis slowly moved back to sit behind me and hugged me from behind, digging his head into my back. I pulled his hand off me and turned to him.
"Are you scared?" I said in a little baby voice mocking him.
"N-No. I-I'm not." He said back.
"It's okay if you are. Alfred is." As I said this, we both looked at Alfred who was hiding behind Ivan with a tear streaked face. He saw us and hid his head in his hands. Me and Raivis looked at each other and stopped ourselves from bursting into laughter.

~~~~~~~~timeskip, after 3 horror movies~~~~~~~~
Everyone had ended up hiding behind me, Chelsie and Raivis by the end of the third movie.
"(y/n), I-I h-h-hate y-you, dude." Alfred said, teeth chattering, eyes red and cheeks wet.
"Da, (y/n). Why'd you do that?" Ivan asked, giving Alfred a hug. Alfred froze and had a look of true horror and shock plastered on his face.
"Jou guys are vusses. It vasn't zhat bad." Ludwig said, speaking up.
"I wasn't scared. Neither was Raivis or (y/n)." Chelsie said to all of them. Me and Raivis both crossed our arms.
"Well, when you babies are finished crying, I'm going to put the next movie on." I said, holding up the cover of the new 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' movie.
"Yes! Dude, I love you again." Alfred yelled, running up to me and giving me a hug. Everyone sat back down and I put the movie on. We all laid with the blanket over us, leaning against the couch. From left to right it was Raivis, me, Ludwig, Chelsie, Ivan and Alfred. The movie started and everyone was told to shut up. During the truck and mountain scene, (the most badass scene in the movie) I felt a sweaty hand grasp around mine. I looked at it and followed the arm with my eyes to see Raivis looking at me, smiling. I smiled back and in the dim flashes of light from the TV, you could see my face turning redder then red. He gave a silent chuckle and looked back at the TV, grasping my hand tighter. For the rest of the movie, we sat there holding hands. Every 10 minutes or so we would hear Alfred yell out 'Woohoo' at the movie and everyone would laugh. But we never let go. After an awesome ending, we all decided we needed something to eat so I offered to make some more popcorn before putting on 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. I let go of Raivis' hand and walked through to the kitchen. I started the popcorn machine and everyone in the lounge room started talking about their favourite parts of the movie. I heard the chair behind me squeak as it was turned and someone sat on it. I turned to see Raivis sitting there, smiling at me.
"What'd you think of the movie?" I asked, smiling and putting the finished popcorn into a green bowl.
"It was good." He answered, looking around.
"Did you want anything? A drink or something, maybe?" I asked, putting the popcorn on the bench in front off him. "Don't touch that." I warned.
"Um, maybe a milo?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded and turned on the kettle.
"So.." I started.
"What?"
"Why'd you hold my hand?" I asked, staring at him.
"He held your hand!" Chelsie yelled, as she walked into the room.
"Um, C-Chelsie, what are you doing in here?" I stuttered, blushing ridiculously.
"I was coming to ask if the popcorn's ready. H-He held your hand?" She said, very fast. I looked at him and he looked back at me. He stood up and nodded at her. "W-What?" She looked at me, shock filling her eyes. "When were you going to tell me?!"
"I-I don't know." I bowed my head in defeat. Then her expression changed to happiness and she started laughing. Raivis and I looked at each other and shrugged.
"I'm just kidding. You two are cute together." Me and Raivis blushed a deep red before Chelsie walked back into the lounge room.