Where are you? I need you!

~~~~~~~~timeskip, Tuesday morning~~~~~~~~
I arrived at school today and went to my locker to put my backpack in. Nothing was changed about it this time, no note or anything to surprise me. I shrugged and went to greet Chelsie and the others at our tree. I looked around but Raivis wasn't anywhere in the circle. I leaned over to Chelsie, who was talking to Francis, and nudged her shoulder.
"Have you seen Raivis?" I asked, looking around.
"No. I haven't. Why?"
"He isn't here yet and the bell is going to go in five minutes." I said, looking back at her. She shrugged and looked around the group. Suddenly the bell went and I got up, along with everyone else, to go to first period. I walked over to Science by myself, half expecting him to be lined up outside the classroom with everyone else. But he wasn't. I went inside, wondering where he could be. I sat at my usual seat in the back corner, so I wasn't noticed, and when the teacher wasn't looking, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted him.
Where are you?
At home, in bed. He replied, almost immediately.
Why?
I've got a cold.
Really? Now I'm going to be a loner in all my classes because no one else talks to me. :(
It won't be that bad. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm sure you're in science right now so stop texting me and get back to work.
Okay. Bye, Raivis. Get better. I shut the phone off just as the teacher walked down the aisle I was sitting on and got back to work.

~~~~~~~~timeskip, recess~~~~~~~~
I was sitting with the group listening to the conversations but not actually talking to anyone. Francis and Arthur were arguing, while Alfred kept yelling at them both about being a hero and Chelsie listened in, giggling at some of the things Arthur called Francis. Gilbert and Antonio sat with there backs to the middle of the group, checking out girls that walked past. I'm sure Francis would have joined them if he wasn't trying to come up with comebacks to Arthur's arguing. And he had a girlfriend. Ludwig sat silently looking at flowers blooming in front of him. Ivan was laying on his back looking up at the sky, trying to keep a sunflower in the air by blowing it, and asking questions about why the sky's blue and why are there clouds, while Matthew did his best to answer them but most answers resulted in going back to the subject of maple syrup. I laughed to myself at my group's weirdness and went back to ripping up small clumps of grass and leaves in front of me.

I stood up to go to the toilet and told Chelsie where I was going. She nodded and I walked off. When I reached the toilet, I went inside and I was greeted by a smirk from Nicole.
"Hey, (y/n). How's Raivis?" She asked in her innocent, child voice.
"He's sick." I answered, ignoring her sudden burst of rage on her face.
"You shouldn't have helped him. Now you get what I promised." She smirked again and started walking towards me. When she reached me, she immediately plunged her fist into my stomach, making me fall onto the ground and nearly throw up. Her two friends picked me up by the shoulders and held me still while Nicole herself started repeatedly punching me in the stomach and chest, making it hard for me to breathe. She finally landed a last one into the side of my face and her friends threw me onto the ground, leaving the toilet. Before she left, she turned to my still body on the floor. "Where's your boyfriend now?" She asked, glaring at me and leaving. I laid there way past the bell into next period, not moving. Wet tears found their way down my bruised cheeks and created a small puddle on the ground, mixing with blood from my upper lip.
"Raivis, where are you when I need you?" I managed to squeeze out, struggling to fill my lungs. I eventually closed my eyes and went unconscious.