Chapter Nine: Ready for Training

“Who drew these?”

I looked at Leo who walked holding pieces of paper, facing the drawings towards us.

“I did but I couldn’t ever finish them,” I answered and grabbed the one with blue background as well as a pen.

I studied Leo’s face and added his details to the drawing. Nodding once I was done, I gave it Leo and he gasped, eyes wide.

“All this time, I knew about you four and Splinter but I couldn’t remember where,” I whispered, leaning against the desk.

“April use to bring her daughter down here when both Casey and her needed to work,” Splinter’s voice rang through the car and we looked at the entry way. “When we were told she was taken, I feared the Shredder had something to do with this but I couldn’t be sure until just recently when Raphael told me of what Casey said. You have been told Oroku Saki was your father but instead your father is Casey Jones.”

My eyes widened.

“I had been with my real parents all this time and I didn’t even know,” I whispered. “It would explain the similarities I have with their daughter, but your theory could still be proven wrong. I want to believe your theory but I can’t without evidence.”

Splinter nodded and turned to his room, which I found out was behind the green doors. Raph was over by a punching bag, hitting and kicking it almost to the point where it would come off the chain and Mikey was smashing the buttons on his game controller, tongue poking out of the side of his mouth. Haidley was sitting on the ground, her legs crossed and eyes glued to the screen, occasionally shouting at Mikey to do something.

“Grace, why don’t you go and see Leo?” Donnie spoke up and I looked at him. “Maybe he needs help with something.”

“I’m pretty sure Sophie is with him,” I responded and my eyes flickered back to Raph.

“Train with Raph, I’m sure he’s sick of chasing Mikey around.”

“Hey, I heard that!”

“Mikey watch out.”

“Aw man.”

I snickered as Mikey’s screen flashed with Game Over. Making my way over to Raph, I jumped down to the lower level and leant against the pillar watching as he punched the bag, a look of major concentration on his face. He must have noticed I was watching because he stopped and looked at me.

“What?”

“Nothing, just thought you might need someone to train with,” I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

“You don’t even look like a fighter, kid,” he grumbled, a smirk on his face and I narrowed my eyes.

“Really?” I taunted. “Because it looks to me like you don’t even know me.”

Raphs’ eyes narrowed and I smirked, side stepping as he lunged for me. He slammed into the pillar and grumbled as he rubbed his snout. Turning back to me, he glared and jumped to his feet, pulling out his Sai.

“Come at me,” I taunted and Raph growled, sprinting towards me.

I cartwheeled backwards a couple of times and swung at him, using the momentum of my cartwheels to place a nice solid punch to his shoulder.

“Hey,” Leo shouted, as he and Sophie appeared from the Dojo.

Sophie shook her head and I shrugged, turning back to find Raph on his feet, watching me. I curled my hands into fists and glanced to see Donnie’s Bo Staff lying around. Raph made a move and I somersaulted, picking up Don’s weapon and sung it at Raph, knocking him in the chest. I smiled as he once again flew backwards in to a pillar.