★ Anything

Yo, diary?

It's Doyoung again ... stealing Eun's phone so I can write in her diary since she stopped writing it. It's been three weeks since the whole Minjun incident, and only now I'm seeing Eun fall back into who she was.

She came back from staying at Haneul's place last week, and Hyunsuk and I were happy to have her back. Jihoon weirdly also has been checking in on Eun, interested in her much more than before.

I guess Eun hasn't opened this app since she hasn't talked to me about the other entries I have written in her stead. I now understand why she writes this, it's very calming and relaxing to just let out your feelings.

Even though Jihoon comes around much more often than he used to, I don't think Eun has the same feelings she did before. She seems thankful for Jihoon intervening that day, but other than that, I don't see her infatuated with him anymore.

Well, I mean, she tells us how he looks cute and all, but that's it. The usual ten-minute description is only three minutes now, and I think that's great progress.

I know that my friendship with Eun was based on me trying to help her get over Jihoon, but it has become much more than that, and I am truly glad to have Eun by my side.

I'll do anything to make sure that my best friend is alright. Anything.