Chapter 5: Carry Me.

Start from the beginning

I made a little moaning noise in agreement. He lightly laughed and I felt him nod near my legs. We entered another elevator and in no time, we were in front a hotel room. He fumbled with the key in his pocket, while balancing me on his shoulder. I heard a buzzing noise, inferring that the hotel room opened up. I heard the TV blasting and voices chattering as we entered the cozy room. The boy grunted one last time, before lightly placing me on the couch with a soft pillow to rest my head on. I sighed in comfort and got too comfortable in my spot that I felt sleep overcome me again.

I felt the warm breath on my face one more time, before I knocked out. 

"Sweet dreams, Sleeping Beauty."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Die Zombie!" A husky voice said above me. 

I flinched as I heard gun noises and something exploding loudly. I flickered my eyes open a bit and my vision was blurry. I groaned silently and squirmed around a bit. My legs stretched and my arms flexed as I moved about slowly. I yawned one last time as I rubbed my eyes. My vision cleared as I took in my surroundings. I was asleep on a soft white carpet, next to a glass table. The TV screen showed a video game and I looked up to see Harry glued to his console and video game. I rolled my eyes and slowly sat up. I felt him look at me as I groggily leaned back on the lower part of the couch. I looked over next to me to see Harry's legs. I sighed and took a deep breath to gather my thoughts together.

"Yay! You're awake!" He said, as he shot a zombie that was dangerously close to the screen. 

I looked up at him and gave him a dirty look.

"And you're ugly." I said back to his obvious statement.

He rolled his eyes and focused back on his video game. I watched him play 2 more levels until he finally turned off the video game and started watching a soccer game.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked as I checked the time on my phone.

It was 2:27 PM and the boys still had 2 hours until their interview with Alan Carr. I slept for 2 hours and wanted to know what I missed.

"They went to get us some lunch around here. They'll be back any moment now. Paul's taking a nap in his room two doors down too if you were wondering." He answered back.

I nodded and got myself up to my feet. I looked around and just noticed that I wasn't in my hotel room like I thought I was. I walked over to the kitchen and got a cup of cold water. Harry was still lounging in the couch, in deep focus of the soccer game going on. I took a sip and gulped the cold liquid down my throat. I finished my glass cup and placed it in the sink to be cleaned later. I looked around and walked over to Harry, standing next to the couch. 

"I'm gonna go to my room. I'm gonna get changed into some comfortable clothes." I said.

Harry didn't even turn to acknowledge me. I stared at him, waiting for his response. I rolled my eyes and walked right in between him and the TV. He looked at me with bewilderment and looked at me with the facial expression, 'what the fuck?!'. I repeated what I said and he just nodded, trying to look around me to see what's going on with the TV.

"Okay, okay! I don't really care. Just get back here if you want teriyaki chicken and fried rice for lunch." He said to me as I finally moved over. 

Right when I moved over for him to see, I picked up my back from the floor and pulled up my leggings a bit. I heard Harry groan as he realized he missed a good part from the game that I blocked from him. He started ranting on and on, so I left the room with a smirk plastered on my face.