SM-"Sidharth tu ja rha hai ya main....!"(showing her hand to slap him jokingly)

Sid(interrupts)-"Areey mom relax! Abb bhi mujhe marogi abb toh meri shaddi bhi ho gayi hai..."(looking at Sana and getting up from bed and leaving the room)

SM-"Toh kya hua... Abb tu jayega "(sternly)

Sid left the room making faces.

SM-"Sana kya hua abb...! Yeh kyu aisa muh bna ke ghum rha hai..."(holding her hand)

Sana-"Nhi kuch khass nhi bssss meri dress ko le ke argument ho gya tha thoda sa...!"(not meeting her eyes)

Listening this she started laughing. Sana looked at her with surprisingly expressions and questioning eyes... To which sid's mom replied...

SM-"Koi nhi beta... Hota hai mujhe pta hai tu sambhal legi issko...!"(caressing her hairs)

Sana just smiled.

SM-"Chal ab tu ready ho ja... Main bhi chal ke arrangements dekh leti hu...!"(getting up from her seat and leaving her alone in room)

Sana went to their room. She didn't find Sid in room...later find the washroom is locked. She understood that he must be in washroom. So she relax herself on back of bed "Mom ko lagta hai main isko sambhal lungi... itna easy thodi hai... Inko kya pta inke bete ko sambhalna koi khalla ji ka vadda thodi hai....!" She was pulled back from her thoughts by a door opening sound... She saw Sidharth coming out from washroom... water dripping from his biceps... Towel rolled around his waist... Hand in his hairs...

Sana was continuously starring at him "Uff yeh bnda... Ziddi hai... Khaddos bhi hai... jhagra bhi krta hai... Pr man na padega k hot... Nhi nhi super hot bhi hai... !" In her mind.

She came back from her la la land when Sid's voice reaches her ears...

Sid-"Mana k main hot hu prr aise toh matt dekho.... !"(walking close to her)

Sana-"Hot orrr tum....bsss kro"(slightly push him and rush to washroom to hide her blush)

Even Sid blushed hard outside and shrugging all his thoughts and reminding that he is angry at her for not selecting the dress which he want her to wear for reception... He got ready and went downstairs without even a look of Sana.
____

RECEPTION PARTY

Proper lighting... Floweral decorations... Sitting arrangements done... Everything was perfectly fine...
Sid is there with Vikas and Rishab on stage... Almost all guests have arrived... But Sana is still not there...

Sid's mom told Neetu di to have a check whether Sana... Whether she is ready or not...

After few minutes, Neetu di came with Sana.

She is in dark maroon off shoulder gown... Silver earrings... The elegant party styled bun enhancing her look and overall appearance... Tempting makeup... Glittering eyes... Charming smile... She is like nymph steeping down from heaven.📸

Sid is in Maroon velvet Jodhpuri suit... Black footwears... Expensive watch... Settled hairs... Strong colongne... Dark brown eyes... Hot enough to win heart of many girls... He is looking like a Greek God.📸

Sid looks at her ... "Indeed she is fairy... My fairy! Her looks... Her dress... Wait... Wait... Yeh... Yeh dress toh vahi hai... Jo Maine select ki thi madam ke liye... Yeh toh isse pasand nhi ayi thi... Fir yeh kaise....!"

FLASHBACK

When Sid came from designer's place... She talked to designer and adjust the Sid's selected dress according to her fitting and paid the remaining amount.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sana came near him and stands besides him... Everyone clapped. And guests started coming on stage to congratulate them... And give gifts to them. Sana noticed Sid's continuous gaze on her and said...

Sana-"Bssss bssss... I know I am looking more than pretty ... Aise toh matt dekho!!" (looking straight into his eyes)

Sid-"Ooooo please... Vo...!!" (unable to find words to speak)

Sana-"Hn hn... Ab doondho koi naya excuse..."

Sid-"Nhi... Yeh dress toh vahi hai na... Jo maine choose ki thi... Tumhe toh pasand nhi thi fir kya hua... Ya fir Pati dev ki pasand hai iss liye pehnli...!"(teasingly)

Sana's cheeks turned crisom red on listening these words for her from Sid...

Sana-"Hahaha very funny... aisa kuch nhi hai... vo kya hai na... Jo bnda mere liye kuch krta hai toh main uske liye kuch bhi kr skti hu...!"(stating the facts)

Sid-"Acha ... Pr maine kya kiya hai tumhare liye...!"(asks innocently)

Sana-"Areey! Tumne subah yellow t-shirt pehni thi na... Toh bsss issiliye maine tumhari pasand ki dress pehnli... That's it... Hisaab brabar...! "(Still tried hard to hide her blush)

Sid-"Nhi..."
He was about to say something when Rishab interrupted...

RM-"Chalo ab cake cut kr lete hai...!"(excitedly)

ND-"Hn hn chalo! Let's cut the cake first fir newly married couple ka dance bhi toh hoga....!"(passing the knife to sidnaaz).

Sid hold the knife and looks at Sana... She holds his hand... Both looked at each other and smiled... They cut the cake ... Vikas and Rishab started hooting and everyone clapped... They fed each other... And smiled. Both of them fed others one by one .

Very next moment ,they were on dance floor. Performing couple dance on a romantic number... Constant eye contact... Hands in hands... His hand on her waist... Her hand on shoulder... Their bodies moving with rythm...
This time they completed their dance performance... not only completed dance performance but enjoyed each other's company while dancing....!!!!

____

रूठी जो ज़िंदगी तो माना लेंगे हम
मिले जो गम वो सह लेंगे हम
बस आप रहना हमेशा साथ हमारे
तो निकलते हुए आँसुओ मे भी मुस्कुरा लेंगे हम❤️

_______________________________________

*DON'T FORGET TO PRESS VOTE ⭐ BUTTON

*LET ME KNOW YOUR VALUABLE OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION 😉

KEEP SMILING 😊
KEEP SUPPORTING 💪
LOTS OF LOVE ❣️

_______________________________________