rest (Muichiro x Exausted reader)

Sorry, I haven't finished the demon zenitsu x reader lemon yet, it should be out sometime this week. But until then here's a fluff.

No one's pov

You, the forest pillar, muichiro, the mist pillar, and kocho, the insect pillar we're sent on a mission.

It was much like the time giyuu and kocho we're sent on a mission with multiple spider demons. I believe the weaker ranks we're dropping dead like flys. There was a lower moon demon there though, so it was to be expected.

There were multiple ex lower moon demons that had formed some kind of pack. They were catching humans from multiple nearby villages and putting them in cells, starving them, and beating them.

They often ate some of the humans too. You, muichiro, and kocho her finished off all of the demons. They weren't much trouble so you weren't very tired, you could probably do that fight 3 times over before you started to even sweat.

"Y/n~ all the patients are about to die~ my healing wouldn't be fast enough, they would die before it would work, can you use healing grace?" Kocho asked you in her normal cheerful yet smooth and calm voice.

"Sure, where are they?" You asked gently with a small smile on your face.

She didn't say anything. She just pointed past her shoulder and walked away gracefully not making a sound.

You looked at where she pointed to see lots of zombie-like people sitting agents something. They were all very skinny, some had deep gashes all over there body, And some only had small scrapes.

Scanning over who needed healing grace the most you saw muichiro poking one of there faces and trying to talk to them.

You walked over to muichiro and grabbed his wrist as he was about to poke him again. "Don't do that there in pain." You said smiling at him as he looked at you with his usual blank face.

"Oh okay, will you use healing grace on them?" He asked walking out of the way as you nodded your head 'yes' 

Getting in a stance in front of the people you yelled out your form which could heal people on the brink of death. "Forest breathing, 7th form healing grace!" You shouted as a bright green light surrounded the first group of people healing them.

The light started to slowly darken until it no longer exists leaving behind healthy healed people. Nutrients were in their body once again making them not look like just bones and flesh.

Healing grace could heal other people but it took lots of energy from you. You were now slightly sweating. Your lips parted slightly as you lightly panted. You evidently felt drained of energy.

'This is going to take a lot out of me I will have to do it two more times.' You thought to yourself as you walked to the next group of zombie-like people.

Doing healing grace once again put you in a painting sweating mess. Your eyelids started to drop desperately craving sleep.

You forced your eyelids to stay open while you stumbled towards the next group of people with ragged breath.

Muichiro rushed over to you, leaning you agents his frame for balance.
"Are you okay y/n?" Muichiro asked panic filling his voice as he looked at you.

"Y-yeah fine." You said getting off of him with ragged pants and half-closed eyelids as you performed healing grace again.

Falling back, you felt muichiro catch you before you could fall onto the ground. You looked up at him and offed a closed eye smile. "O-oops sorry" you giggled as your eyes closed. You had fainted in his arms as he put you on his back and took you back to your shared estate with him.

You had woken up halfway back to the estate but muichiro insisted that he carries you back to yours and his estate. You had complained the whole way there of course. The man was slightly annoyed by your behavior, but he was used to it.

I mean he had to have been by now, you guys have been dating for around 3 months now. You also didn't actually have a shared estate, it was just his but you basically lived there.

He kicked open the door to his room and set you on the bed. You immediately stood up and took off your uniform while muichiro dug through his dresser. He pulled out a black piece of clothing with a little bit of white on it.

He turned around and threw it at you.
Catching it, you looked at it. It was an oversized black hoodie with a little cloud on the shoulder part. (Ik hoddies weren't a thing but just go with it)

Shipping the hoddie on you slopes back on the bed.
Pulling the heavy blanked over your figure you grabbed one of the pillows snuggling it while your head lied on the other.

The blanket was pulled off of your curled up frame as you groaned in protest. You felt the mattress dip next to you as muichiro claimed in bed next to you.

He pulled the pillow out of your arms making you groan in protest again.
He unwrapped your arms from your torso as he cuddled into it. He rewrapped your arms around his form as he wrapped his arms around yours. He snuggled his head into your chest sighing in pleasure because he was finally able to rest.

You snuggled your head into the top of his head, his hair was smooth and soft. You started to run circles on his back while he sighed in pleasure hugging you tighter.

You giggled at the behavior of your boyfriend. "And im the one who needs to rest," you said playful rolling your eyes as you let out a soft giggle.

"You do." He said softly moving out of your arms and cupping your face in his hands as he smiled at you.
He kissed your forehead then moved your face to his chest switching cuddling positions altogether.

He softly gave you kisses on your head as he hugged you tightly. "So rest my love." He said softly smiling out of joy from just your presents.

Amended 1066 words

My Instagram: _Muichiro.gram_ follow me, please, also remember to vote! Have a good day!:)