I like your hair (child Zenitsu x child reader)

Sorry I haven't updated in 5 days! Or that I haven't written request, I just started a new book, it's a Hisoka x reader! This will be a really short story until I can finish my first request! The wording was a little difficult to figure out so I'm still working on the plot! But it's a sabito x reader it might be a little sad so I might change it a bit from the request. -author-chan
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Zenitsu come down before master comes back!" You yelled at the brown-haired boy.

"But y/n-chan he's so scary!" Zenith cried hugging the tree branch tighter.
"If you just did what he said to do he would ent be!" You yelled so the boy could hear you while you crossed your arms.

"Storms coming, you better hurry up!"
You yelled worrying about zenitsu. "But if I come down the old man 'ill kill me" he while crying. "The lightning will kill you if you stay you, idiot!" You yelled closing your E/c eyes while pouting.

"Zenitsu! What are you still doing up there?!" The old man yelled at the little brown-haired kid who was clinging to a branch crying. If a random stranger had decided to pass by right now it would almost look like the old man was trying to kidnap him, and he just barely escaped.

But you guys had no reason to worry, everyone in your small village new that this is how zenitsu was. Everyone would just roll their eyes and walk by thinking the boy was annoying.

Only you and the master ever gave the boy a chance in this village. The master had taken on zenitsu's debt and for that zenitsu had to train to be a demon slayer. You were already ahead of him as you were his granddaughter.

Every one called zenitsu a scardy-cat, but to himself, he just had a good sense of 'self-preservation'.

"Get out of that tree boy! There's a storm coming, do ya wanna die!?" The old man yelled at zenitsu who was still clinging to the tree for dear life.

"I'm gonna die one way or another! And if prefer to die while I'm not training to die!" He yelled back at the old man. "I'm not training you to die! In training, you to kill! Idiot!" master yelled back at zenitsu.

"I'm gonna die, I tell you, I know it, I'm gonna die sooner or later! If It's gonna be you, training, lightning, or a demon that kills me, I pick lightning!" Zenitsu yelled pointing at the old-man, wrapping his legs around the tree branch.

It started to rain as storm clouds started to cover the blue sky above you.

"I'm going to get him before it rains too much." You said to the old man climbing up the tree grabbing branches to pull your self up.

You grabbed zenitsu's yellow and orange haori, your f/c haori sleeve fell down arm exposing it to the cold wind, and the rain. Pulling the haori trying to get him down.

"No y/n-chan! Stop I don't want to go! He will kill me!" The brown-haired boy exclaimed while looking down at you. His eyes were red but not puffy due to how much he cried, his eyes were among to it by now, his tears mixed with the rainwater so you couldn't tell them apart anymore.

You grunted with effort, your hair was wet and some strands we're sticking to your face due to the rain and wind.

"Come *grunt* on!*grunt ugh," you said pulling one of his arms off.

You saw a bright light above you, it was lightning, you felt a rough course of lightning zap you and zenitsu. The light was gone just as it came through the pain stayed. Before you could do anything else you backed out.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

You woke up in a soft bed with a bright light. You opened your eyes and a vested to the light beside you coming from a red lamp. You looked to your right to see zenitsu sitting down by your bed crying. You lifted your half numb hand and put it on his now yellow and orange hair. He gasped looking up at you.

"I like your hair" you spoke softly giving him a soft smile. "How does mine look?" You asked him. He q
Quickly grabbed a hand-held mirror off of the nightstand next to him and put it in front of your face. You grabbed it from him looking at yourself.

You had f/c hair that faded into black(blacks a shade, not a color.) "Ohhh I like my hair more though~" you spoke playfully at the boy as you both started to giggle.

Amended, 804 words