🍋 yandary uzui x reader [Lemon]🍋

(I personally hate uzui but it was requested soo yeah, I'm your his only gf in this btw)

No one's pov

       You were at your boyfriend's house, your boyfriend being Tengen uzui. That's right you read that right for boyfriend was the sound pillar.

      You guys were just on the couch, snuggling and talking together. "Y/n I don't want you to talk to the other pillars anymore, there too friendly with you and I don't like it," Tengen said out of know where.
      "No need to be jealous, I don't like them and im sure they're just being friendly with me im a new pillar after all." You said back to uzui, you were the flower pillar a new pillar at that. You didn't know why he got so protective and jealous all of the sudden. In fact, he got like this quiet a bit you usually just agreed with him and didn't question it.

    But now you were starting to, I mean you're a pillar that needs to work with other pillars to live on some joint missions. He can't just make you stop talking to them.

     "Just don't okay?" He said to you. At this point, you knew there was no point to argue with him. "Yeah, sure, whatever." You said slightly annoyed at the man.

         "Don't be like that you know, im just doing this because I love you," Uzui said cupping your face. You sighed. "Yeah, I know." You said giving up.

          ....time skip with your not so lovely bf....

         You and all of the other pillars we're finishing a meeting this happens very few times but once it was done a few pillars usually stayed behind just to talk together.

Since uzui was out on a mission you decided to stay back and talk to your other pillars. Gyomei Himejima was the first pillar to come and talk with you.
"Hello y/n, why was tengan not at the meeting it was very unfortunate." The rock pillar said while crying and praying. "Oh, he is on a mission right now no need to worry im sure he will be just fine. Anyway, how are you?" You asked the large pillar.

     "Im good thanks for asking, but how are you I heard you and tengen are an item." The rock pillar said with a smirk on His face. "In just fine thank you, and yes I and tengan are in a relationship. In fact, it's great thanks for asking!" You said with a large smile on your face.

         "no problem y/n but I must get back to my estate. I have a mission to prepare for, goodbye it was nice seeing you again" tengan said while giving you a goodbye hug.you hugging him back subconsciously thinking nothing of it.
  All of the sudden you were snatched out of the hug by a hand grabbing you buy the back colled of your shirt. "Eek!" You shrieked in surprise not expecting someone to grab and pull you out of the hug.

     You looked up and low-and-behold it is your overprotective boyfriend Uzui Tengen! "Uzui! Your back from your mission! How was it? Did you kill the demon? For not hurt are you?"
You bombarded the large sound pillar with questions the second you found out it was him.

     But uzui didn't answer you, instead, he grabbed you and threw you over his large shoulder. "Uzui?" You questioned him as he walked out of sight of the other pillars' view. "Tengen are you okay?" You asked uzui again. This time instead of being ignored, you felt a hand land on your behind. "Heh?- what?! Tengen did you just-" you didn't have a chance to finish your sentence because of how flustered you were.

Your hands eminently flew up to your now red face out of embarrassment.
"Shut up," Tengen said in a very serious tone to you. "What did I tell you earlier today y/n?" Tengen asked you still in a serious manner. "What do you me-" you were cut off with another semi-hard slap to your behind.

       "What did I say earlier today y/n?" He repeated his question again to you. He was clearly pissed at your actions with the rock pillar. "To not talk to any of the pillars." You said not wanting another slap to land on your behind again. "Good girl." He said as a reward for you answering properly. "And what did you do?" He asked.

"I talked to another pillar." You replied to the man seeing the path to his estate as you looked at the ground. Realizing that you were far from the ground. "Damn he's tall," you said out loud on accident. Feeling another semi-hard slap on your behind accompanied with the voice of uzui saying "did I say you could speak princess?" He asked you.

      At this point, it was clear about what you two were about to do tonight. "No, sir." You said back to the man. "Good girl~" uzui purred while opening the four and walking to the bedroom.

        ⚠!LEMON WARNING!⚠
                     ⚠!warning very kinky!⚠

        Uzui threw you on the bed, him crawling over your small body(small to him at least) leaning down to your face and catching your lips in a deep rough kiss. He slowly moved down your jaw peppering it with kisses. Moving down to your neck he already knew where your sweet spot was kissing and hoping the spot leaving a hickey.

(Hickey used to say Ricky because of auto correct that's why their are so many comments that just say ricky lol🖐🏻😭)

    He stopped abusing your sweet spot and detached his lips from your neck moving his head to stare into your eyes he moved to your ear."You didn't listen to what I said today, do you know what that makes you?" Uzui asked in a seductive voice nibbling your ear lobe.

"A bad girl," you said eagerly. "That's right, a bad girl" he whispered seductive still nibbling your ear. "And do you know what happens to bad girls?" He whispers moving down to your neck abusing other spots. " they get punished." You moaned out due to the pleasure that you are feeling.

       "They get punished." He repeated removing your cloths while you removed his eagerly. For some reason, though he kept his belt. But you learned what that was for quickly. He grabbed your wrist and put the belt around them, basically handcuffing you and then keeping them above your head by holding them there.

        His other hand moving down to your right breast softly massaging it as you let out soft moans. "Uzui, please!~" you moaned out to the sound pillar. "Please what?" He asked knowing full well what you wanted. "You have to use your words~," he said seductively into your neck. "Please fuck me uzui please!" You begged him.

          "Well since you asked so nicely I guess I can. But I want you to moan my name so loud you can't talk for a week, understood?" He said to you.
"Yes uzui just, please hurry and fuck me already!" You yelled to him. "As you wish~," he said positioning himself at the front of your entrance.

    He slammed his shaft into you, making you scream in pleasure. "Uzui!" You yelled his name out. He moved his hand from your breast down to your clit twisting and pinching it between your fingers.

"Oh god uzui!" You moaned out. "I said scream not yell. Again." Uzui said grunting a little bit. "UZUI!" You screamed trying to please him. "Louder!" He yelled "UZUI!!!" You screamed thought feeling sore afterward. "Uzui!~ im coming!" You yelled because you couldn't scream. "Me too, y/n!" Uzui grunted out.

You guys came together, uzui falling to the side of you exausted. "Good job princess," Uzui said softly pulling you into his chests and petting your head. "I might not want to talk for a week with how sore my thought is." You mumbled snuggling into his head. "Good that was the point now you cant talk to the pillars for a whole week looks like we will have to do this every week," uzui said, you could practically see the smirk on his face.

Amended, 1359 words