🍋zenitsu x reader🍋

this was requested by melissa_chan thank you for requesting!

You had been sexually frustrated for days now, you were on the edge Nd you haven't had a chance to talk to your boyfriend zenitsu about it.

The group had had so many missions lately that you could barely talk to him until at night and by then you were much too tired to.

The group had finally been able to stop at a demon slayer resting place.

You were finally going to settle your needs one way or another.

"I'll go get our rooms." You stated monopoly as you speed-walked into the building.

"Two rooms, please." You said while handing the middle-aged woman the amount of money you owed.

She told you the room numbers and gave you the keys.

Taking the smaller room you handed the other key to tanjiro and told him his room number as you grabbed zenitsu's hand and dragged him away.

Zenitsu felt goosebumps cover his skin as he shuttered at your touch, even though you've been with him for (however many months/years) he still got flustered around you and never felt the butterfly leave when he was around you or when he thought about you.

He knew what was coming, but the issue was he was exhausted.

He felt like he could collapse any second because of the non-stop missions the group had been given.

If you knew this you would have let the poor boy rest a bit before, but you didn't because he had yet to say anything and you were too frustrated to notice any of the signs.

As you open the door you pushed zenitsu towards the bed as you shut, and locked it behinde you to ensure no one would walk in on you.

You quickly set the key down on the nightstand beside the semi-large bed as you removed your f/c, f/p (favorite pattern) haoir off and threw it to the ground.

⚠🍋Lemon/smut part🍋⚠

You quickly crawled on top of your boyfriend and attacked his lips with your own hungrily.

As you started to slip zenitsus haori off of him, he quickly sat up and took it off.

As zenitsu took it off he separated his lips from yours so you could both catch your breath.

Both of your half-lidded eyes made contact you started to unbutton your uniforms and slid them off then continued to kiss passionately.

Zenitsu grabbed you by your thighs and laid you on the bed as he slid his pants and boxers off then doing the same to you.

He traced wet kisses down your naked body as he kept eye contact with you the whole time.

He dragged his tongue up your folds as you moaned loudly after waiting for this relief for so long, who wouldn't?

You closed your eyes and arced your back as he stuck his tongue into your heat.

But you quickly stopped as you no longer felt anything.

You looked down as you saw him giving you a light glare.

"Look at me." He demanded, you would think that due to this man's shy personality he wouldn't be so dominant in bed, right? Wrong.