🍋demon zenitsu x reader[Lemon]🍋

Request from Anna_uwu123

🍋[~Warning lemon kinky~]🍋
Zenitsus gonna be a top

No one's pov

"A-ah zenitsu~" you moaned as the blond and orange-haired demon attacked your neck with kisses, licks, and nibbles.

Zenitsu scooped you up in his large arms and took you to your room throwing you on your bed. The demon wasted no time.

Zenitsu crawled on top of you while taking off his clothes. Once he was leaning over you he roughly kissed your lips nipping at the bottom one demanding entrance to your mouth.

You part your lips and his tongue darted in your mouth exploring new territory. He slid your kimono off of your s/c skin, pulling away from you for air.

      The demon quickly started to need your great, as he started to attack your shoulders with the same treatment as he showed your neck.

"Zenitsu~ m-more! Please!" You beg zenitsu. "As you wish Princess~," zenitsu said flirtatiously to you while making eye contact for a short time.

He started to attack your nipple with his mouth licking, nipping, and twisting it. His other hand attacked the other one twisting and pinching it.

"O-oh!~ God zenitsu!" You moaned arching your back from the pleasure you were receiving from him.

His left hand felt down the side of your naked figure. His hand wrapped around your upper thigh and pulled them apart.

His fingers ran down your entrance than roughly pushed into it, this wasn't the first time you had done this, but zenitsu still took your first time.

"Zenitsu!~" you moaned loudly out of pleasure, your nails dug into his shoulder out of pleasure, but it didn't affect the demon one bit.

"Zenitsu~ im c-comeing~!" You yelled with a shaky breath. He quickly pulled his figures out of you and stopped abusing your erect nipples making you whine in protest.

"Not so fast Princess~, " he cooed in your ear teasingly. He lifted his head up from your ear as he took his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean, tasting you. "Mhm, you taste so sweet~," he said to you while maintaining eye contact with you he slid down your body.

He lifted your legs and set them down on his shoulders giving him a full view of your womanhood, you felt his warm breath make contact with your wet womanhood making you squeal in pleasure and slightly squirm.

You could feel his eyes looking everywhere as he entered a finger in you pumping it in and out of you, making you a moaning mess.

His tongue made its way to your clit and licked it making you arch your back and buck your hips shoving you over the edge in pleasure.

"Zenitsu in comeing~!" You yelled as you felt the knot in your stomach build up. "Okay cum for me
princess ~," he said to you and started to work on your clit again. You came on his face moaning in pleasure.

But he didn't stop, instead, he added another figure inside of you as his tongue traveled down to your entrance that had figures roughly penetration it.

One of his arms wrapped around your thigh. His hand started to abuse your clit again, this time he pinched and pulled at it, occasionally tubing it in between his fingers.

His tongue enters you with his fingers. "O-oh god! Zenitsu in going to cum again!" You yelled bucking your hips forward in pleasure.

He stopped everything he was going and pulled away

"No princess not yet~," he said to you. he sat down on the edge of the bed, his hardened member sticking up high. You gulped nervously at how big his shaft was. He grabbed a handful of your hair. You quickly got on your knees in front of zenitsu, coming face-to-face with his long thick shaft.

"Suck." He demanded while looking down at you, pulling your head closer to his shaft with the handful of your hair that he had in his hand.

You quickly obeyed wanting to give him pleasure. You grabbed the base of his shaft angling the tip of it near your mouth. Licking your lips to make sure they weren't dry, you wrapped them around the head of his shaft.

Licking the tip of the head that was in your mouth making sure your teeth weren't touching his shaft, you started to twirl your tongue around all of the tip of his shaft. He started to get impatient you could tell so you took more into your mouth.

Not even half of it was in your mouth and it was already hitting the back of your throat, making you gag. You started to pump the hand that was at the bottom of his shaft.

You could hear him grunt in pleasure, you looked up creating eye contact with him as you started to bob your head up and down taking in more of his shaft each time you bobed your head down. You could taste pre-cum coming from the tip of his thick shaft.

He started to push your head deeper down his shaft, so far you could barely breathe and you no longer needed your hand.

You started to hum, sending vibrations through his large shaft making it twitch and release more pre-cum. To add pleasure to this you lightly grazed your teeth on his shaft, making him let out a stream of curse words.

His hand that still had a handful of your hair pushed your head down all the way to the base of his shaft, you could feel it going down your throat, it was slightly painful but you didn't mind.

He released inside of your throat. Pulling you away from his shaft, and making you look up at him again. Pulling you up by your hair he let go of it before pushing you back on the bed.

He climbed over you and slammed his large shaft into you, it almost immediately hit the entrance of your womb making you moan in pure pleasure.

"Zenitsu~~!" You moaned loudly as you gripped onto the sheets in pleasure.

"Faster, please!" You begged zenitsu. He quickly answered your request. Moving in and out of you at a fast pace, but that wasn't enough for you.
"Deeper, faster, please!" You yelled.

The man instantly started to do all of those things. His whole shaft enters you his hips slamming against yours creating a sapping sound along with a wet sound due to the fact that you were very wet, zenitsu was now going at inhuman speeds in and out of you.

"Oh God zenitsu!~, " you moaned out bucking your hips in pleasure. "Zenitsu!~ im coming!" You yelled because you couldn't scream. "Me too, y/n!" Zenitsu grunted out as he felt you cum on his shaft. he pulled out and came on your stomach.

The man collapsed next to you and pulled you into his chest as he stood up with you in his arms.

He walked to the bathroom and started a nice warm bath to clean your self's with.

Amended 1194 Words

My Instagram: _Muichiro.gram_
Follow me and vote!:)