🍋 sanemi x shy fem reader[lemon]🍋

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Request from: EULSIERS thanks for requesting!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

No one's pov/ 3rd persons pov
Long one
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

'That was kinda hard.' You thought to yourself walking away from rengoku's estate. You had just finished the harsh training if the flame pillar. He told you that the next pillar you will train with would be the wind pillar: sanemi.

You had walked across the land separating the wind and flame pillars estate. Looking through the large window of the wind estate while passing it to go to the entrance, you saw multiple lower rank demon slayers trying to attack the wind pillar at the same time. They were all failing getting there attacks blocked then getting slammed into the wall of the large and empty room.

Walking into the dojo, the wind pillar immediately noticed you. "Attack me anytime l/n." The wind pillar said calmly while defending himself easily.

You sat down in a corner after grabbing a wooden katana and observed his fighting style.
He seemed to wait last second to attack, surprising his opponent.
After watching for around twenty minutes, you had thought you got his fighting style memorized.

You waited for the other players to make an opening for you to land a hit.
Once you saw the opening you stayed close to the ground and moved in fast but silently.
       If you jumped it would put you at a large disadvantage because he could easily throw you away, and if he blocked you wouldn't have the ground to help you to use force to get through the block.

Fastly moving you had gotten close enough to hit him. You planted your feet on the ground. Swinging your sword at the back of his kneecaps, in hope to get him on his knees so it would be easier to end this and move on to the next estate to train.

Your sword had successfully made contact with the back of his knees, however, his stance did not falter what-so-ever. His legs we're tense so he was able to keep his legs from buckling.

'Damn it!'  You yelled in your head to your self. The whole room went silent there was no more noise of body hitting walks or wood hitting each other no more grunts of frustration or anything.

You looked around to see everyone staring at you with wide eyes. 'Huh, what did I do?! Am I in trouble?! Was I not allowed to strike low, or sneak up on him?!' You yelled to yourself panicking slightly. You looked up to see the wind pillar looking down at you with a little shock on his face.

You quickly got up. 'I have to assume that it was allowed because he never said it wasn't allowed' you said to yourself.

You quickly lifted your katana, going to strike the right side of his neck. He lifted his arm blocking your wooden katana. "heheheh?" You laughed nervously

"Good job l/n go take a break inside my estate." He said giving you a head pat. You blushed and had a confused look on your face.

"H-huh?!, b-but why?!" You asked nervously.
"You were the first person today to hit me, everyone you see here has been here all-day failing to land a hit on me." He said glaring at all of the other demons slayers. "But you being here for less than thirty minutes have managed to land a hit on me, I guess everyone else is just hopeless!" He yelled the last part glaring at everyone but you.

"O-oh, okay!" You said blushing because everyone was still staring at you.

You ran out of the dojo, and into another room of the estate. 'That was so embarrassing!'  You thought to yourself. 'I probably look disgusting right now, I'm covered in sweat from rengokus workout training, I should take a bath' you thought to yourself once again