I hear my phone ring, I slide it out of my pocket to see who it is, but I wish I didn't. All the good mood I had previously from seeing Myla went down the drain. Everything was just too messed up, I just wish he would have died in the accident that day, instead of her. But things just dont work the way we want them to. No matter, we want it or not, whether we need it or not, some things were just a part of our life and there was no way to get rid of them. I ignore the call, and try to concentrate on what Ryder is telling. My phone goes off again, I knew I had to take this call, there was no other option. I tell the guys that I'll catch them later, when Adam gives me a knowing look. He was there when all of it happened, he knew the haywire everything was. I'm really grateful he stood by me. But something still didn't feel right, I found myself alone even in a crowded place at times, things wouldn't go back to normal, she wouldn't come back. That's one of the reasons why I came back from California, I was running away from it, I didn't want to face it. "What, now?" I say into the phone, only to be greeted by a dreadful laugh.

Myla

I reached in time to my class, thank. good. lord. I just can't handle one more day with all the eyes on me and let alone Mrs Stupid with her disappointed look. Talk of the devil and the devil arrives, Mrs stupid made her way inside. She started teaching immediately, does she even know that we are living creatures and we are supposed to breathe or it will lead to death. Throughout the class I found myself glancing at the door. I did see him this morning, he was in this class with me, then where was he now? Why did I even care!? Uhhhh I was just curious, you know since he came to college but was not in class, just curious, nothing else. He was leaning against Adam's car when I drove in, he was shaking his head smiling at something. He had one of the best smiles I had ever seen. He had a personality which caught your attention without your knowledge. But his eyes, his eyes were the purest of blue, which had a glint in them when he was planning something stupidly evil. When I got out of my car, I couldn't help but check him out, come on I'm still a girl, even though he is supremely cocky, he's equally hot, or even more than that. He looked away from Luke and stared at me, instantly the smile was replaced with a smirk and he lifted his head slightly, in a very boyish manner, hot, so hot. I checked my watch and started walking to my class quickly. My heart was beating a little faster, I convinced myself that it was because of the walking and had nothing to do with smirky, that's a nice name, suits him.

The door opened and in came smirky himself, with all his glory, climbed up the stairs without sparing a look to anybody and sat beside me. Something just didn't feel right. He didn't even acknowledge my presence or look at me. I turned in front, but my mind was filled with a hundred thoughts, about what was bothering him, or did I do something. One of those thoughts which bothered me the most was that, why, did it matter to me so much, why, did I want to be there for him, why did I feel disappointed that he didn't even say a "Hi", well, he did look normal in the parking lot, was it that, that I didn't reply to him there. No, it can't be that. I let out a sigh and started doodling in my book, it doesnt matter I told myself. But I did see him look at me in my peripheral vision. I didn't look at him, he occupied a majority of my thoughts already, it scared me, we hardly know each other, I don't even know his last name, okay I do know his last name, Rachel did tell me. Never had any guy have this effect on me, all of this was happening so suddenly, was so new to me, was different, I was terrified. Soon it was the end of the period, Sam rushed out immediately.

I headed out to meet Rachel and Karen. We sat at the usual table in the cafeteria, "So, Karen, you're coming with us to our home, and all three of us are leaving together to the party, are you sure Luke would be able to handle you not entering the party with him?" Rachel teased Karen. "Shut up Rach, we're not even that together all the time, as much as you guys tease us."